6

This book is ranked 210 in #RM! Thank you so much and also for the 4K reads 💓

+

The movie stays paused on her macbook since an hour ago. Taehyung complained so much about how boring it is and questioned why they even chose that movie in the first place.

Jungkook taps continuously on his phone, trying to win the game he's playing which is an Avengers game where he's playing as Iron Man.

"Yes!" He cheers to himself quietly, when he knocks out the opponent.

Feeling eyes on him, he whips his head at the direction to see Dara looking at him with a big smile on her lips.

She has been watching him since the moment he started playing the game, finding it very cute and amusing; how he talks to himself and how a cute smile appears on his face whenever he wins.

Jungkook who just noticed her unwavering stare, blushes a little and blinks rapidly.

Dara giggles at this. She gets up from her chair and squishes his cheeks together, "You are so cute!"

Jungkook immediately turns into a statue, staring up at her smiling face — he's seated on the bed while she's standing — with his big brown orbs.

Taehyung who sees the scene from the other side of the bed chuckles internally at the younger boy before saying," You are scaring him."

Dara shoots a dead glare at him, with her palms still placed against Jungkook's soft cheeks.

"I mean, i would probably want to kill myself, seeing you smiling like that up close, right in front of my face." Taehyung continues, a teasing grin playing on his lips.

Dara let goes of Jungkook's face and strides towards Taehyung, smacking his arm

That earns a loud yelp from the guy.

"It's getting late. I think we should go back." Jimin says, standing up from the floor.

"Don't forget your book!" Dara says, handing Jungkook his notebook.

"Thanks." He quietly replies. "Sweet dreams."

That is so fucking lame, he scolds himself internally.

Dara chuckles, "Goodnight, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiles at her and walks out of the door, walking ahead of the other 3 boys.

Taehyung hangs his arm over Jungkook's shoulders, "Is Kookie's heart fluttering?"

"Shut up."

+

Usually, Jungkook would already finish packing his stuffs and ready to leave the class but after the small thing that happened earlier, he packs in an incredible slow pace, looking at her with his peripheral vision.