9

Bold and Italic: the person is speaking in korean

+

Jungkook smiles looking at her, "Do you have that habit of taking pictures of food before you eat them?"

She glances at him before trying to take a nice picture of the dish in front of her again. "No, I'm just sending this to a friend."

"You should recommend it to her."

She smiles, probably sending the picture to her friend.

"Yeah, I should bring her here one day."

Jungkook nods, grabbing a meat ball with his chopsticks, Dara reciprocating his actions.

"You always know nice places, Kook. The last time, it was the cat cafe and now this."

Little does she know, how he always searches places on the internet for several minutes just for her.

"I will show you other places too," He mutters. "If you want."

Dara smacks her lips, looking at him with a teasing smile. "Is that you lowkey trying to ask me out on another date?"

He fakes a cough, swallowing his noodles before he replies, "Maybe."

"It's always a yes from me." She winks, chewing her food

They soon finished the dish quickly, Dara falling a tad behind Jungkook to finish it since she was also texting her friend at the same time.

"7:48," He says, looking at his watch. "Do you want ice cream?"

"Definitely." She exclaims, clapping her hands.

"Follow my lead, then." He grins, standing tall beside her.

"Yes, sir!" She salutes and links their arms again.

This small skinship makes Jungkook's heart jumps so rapidly inside him, it's just so amazingly cute how she always links her arm with his whenever they are walking and Jungkook can't help but to always look at their reflection when they pass by mirrors or windows and smile to himself at how cute they look together.

"What's our plan tomorrow?" She asks.

"This date hasn't even ended yet and you want to go on another date tomorrow already?" He teases.

"I didn't—"

"Don't worry. I told you I will ask you out on another one."

She rolls her eyes with a huff, "I was asking about our project."

"Do I sense lies floating in the air?" He asks, stopping to sniff around the air, exaggerating it. "I think I do."

"Bye." She firmly says, walking away from him.