George Weasley: In Love

Start from the beginning

Draco laughed, "To bad for her, YNs a PureBlood girl, he's a PureBlood boy, their betrothed."

I felt myself getting pale, I whipped back around to YN. Flint was by her side, she looked so upset. The two stood up, there on her finger was a diamond ring.

Next Week
Your POV
I've been dreading my sixth year because I was constantly being followed around by Slytherins. They were supposed to make sure I didn't go near George. Everyone knew that I liked him, Rowena even he knew that I liked him.

It wasn't fair, I didn't want to marry that awful toe rage. If anything I would want to be married to-.

My thoughts were cut off by my body being pulled into a room. Well ROR, it was then I had really who the person was.

"George, what are you doing?" I gasped shocked.

"Do you like me?" He asked out of literal nowhere.

"I'm getting married, G-." I sighed.

"Answer the question." George groans.

"I do, yes George I like you." George smiled brightly. "But we can't be together, my parents-."

George cut me off again, "It's your life YN, we can be together once their off your back."

I frowned, "But what about Flint?"

"Who cares?! He's only with you because he's forced too."

I smiled, "Okay I'll write to my parents." Then he kissed me.

He pulled away just as quick as he put his lips on me. We had both blushed, "I'm gonna go write them. See yah tomorrow George." I kissed his cheek before exiting ROR.

I had ran all the way too the my common room. I opened my room and began to write to my parents.

Dear Mum and Dad,
I fell for another PureBlood boy whom I love dearly. So please cancel the wedding with Flint.

Because if you don't you'll lose me, and Roger because he's always on my side. And if you don't I won't do it, you can try but I have a place to go if you try and kick me out.

Please just cancel the wedding, because I'm not going.

Sincerely YN.

I sent it on my owl before I went to sleep.

Next Morning
My owl woke me up when it touted outside. I opened the up and couldn't help but smile. My parents canceled the whole wedding.

I cheered running to the common room, "Roger Rabbit they did it they canceled the wedding." I yelled as I pulled my older brother in a tight hug.

"That's awesome, so your gonna give that Weasley a go." My eyes widened, I nodded and ran out.

Casting a charm I changed my clothes to the Gryffindor uniform. I made my way to their portrait door.

"Passwords?" Fat Lady Asked me.

"Fairy lights." I responded, I'm a prefect I know the passwords. The door swung open, George wasn't in the common room, so I ran up to his dorm.

I threw the door open, George, Fred and Lee directed their attention towards me. Immediately I charged at George pulling him into a hug happily.

"They canceled the wedding, I'm not getting married." I cheered, George held me even tighter.

We heard coughs, I slowly pulled away and saw the two boys staring at us, smirks across their faces. "So when did this happen?" Fred said with a toothy grin.

"ROR, George grabbed me and kissed me in there. But I got the Wedding canceled, isn't that great news."

George smiled at me, before he threw me over his shoulder. I waved goodbye to the boys as George dragged me out. My clothes went back to my Ravenclaw uniform as we made it to the common room.

"Look it she's mine, this little Davies it mine." George cheered as he closed the door.

He ran through the halls yelling this, until we got to the Great Hall. George set me down and let me go to my table. I sat beside Roger with a huge smile on my face.

George POV
"Weasley!" I heard Flint call from behind me.

"How can I help you, Flint?" I smirked at him.

"You canceled my wedding." Flint sneered angrily at me.

"Yeah, I did because I loved her, so move on." I turned back around.

I heard him call, "She doesn't love you."

I turn and see YN calling me from the entrance of the school, "Tell her that." I sneer before walking over to my girlfriend.