Dylan smiled mischievously, as he got closer to Yue. He quietly sneaked up on her, and as soon as he was right behind her, he quickly but gently wrapped one arm (which he didn't hold the document) around her shoulder and twirled her body around before he engulfed her into a hug.

Yueyue yelped when she was suddenly twirled around into a tight hug and crashed into a hard chest. She then smiled widely and hugged him back when she recognized his familiar scent.

"Should I be worried about your lack of self-defense?" Dylan asked with a smile.

"Hey!" Yueyue snapped her head up to glare at him. "I didn't react because I know it's you," she pouted.

"It'd better be," Dylan then narrowed his eyes on her, "if I ever see you letting other guys touch you, you'll be dead- No," he shook his head, "he'll be dead, and you..."

Yueyue held her breath when she saw Dylan's face got so close to her that she could feel his breath.

"I will deal with you after he's taken care of," he smirked.

"What do you mean?" Yueyue asked. Her heart was pounding hard, but her curiosity got ahead of her.

"Oh, you wouldn't want to know...yet, babe," he winked.

"Ouch!"

"What was that for?" Dylan broke away from their hug and yelped in pain when Yueyue suddenly stepped on his foot. She smiled sweetly at him and cupped his face.

"You don't have to worry about me, babe. It won't happen. Good luck with your project." Yueyue said with a smile. She then kept one hand on his face and sneakily used the other hand to push the elevator button. Dylan was too distracted by her sweet smile to notice that.

"Okay. Where's my good luck kiss?" he leaned closer to her and smiled.

The moment Yueyue heard the ding sound of the elevator, she smiled and used both of her hands to cup Dylan's face again before pulling him in for a peck. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Yueyue quickly pushed the distracted Dylan into the elevator.

When Dylan realized what happened, he puzzledly looked up to meet her eyes. What she did next completely caught him off guard.

"You too, babe," Yueyue's sweet smile slowly disappeared and was replaced by narrowed eyes and an intimidating look, "Don't you dare let other girls touch you." Dylan gulped. She then sweetly smiled and waved at him again as if nothing happened, "See you in two days, babe." That was all Dylan saw when the elevator door closed.

'Damn, that's hot,' Dylan thought. That was the side of Yueyue he had never seen before. He shook his head and couldn't stop grinning. That's his girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue sighed and glanced at the empty chair for the nth time since Dylan left. She looked at her watch. It's almost lunchtime.

'I wonder what he's doing now,' she thought, but her thought was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. She frowned when she saw an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue walked out of a coffee shop with an uneasy feeling.

'Maybe it's nothing. I think too much,' Yueyue sighed. She then turned left towards the nearby bus stop and made her way there. Only after taking a few steps, she yelped when she felt someone hugging her from behind. Her body soon relaxed when it recognized the familiar warmth. She smiled and turned around to face the person.