Chapter 9

A.n. I'm so so sorry it took so long for this chapter I got a cold and was practically in a coma for like 3-4 days not like I actually was in a coma but I was asleep for nearly 4 days kuz I was sick so I might as well have been in one...anyways I am almost better and as such spent the past two hours writing this for you! Horray! I hope you like it:

    Recap:

    Bakugou sent off a large blast and sent the ball 702 meters away surprising the whole class, there were cheers of how much fun it seemed from Mina which made Aizawa happy, he got to threaten expulsion, but then he heard and saw Noriko Sachiko jumping up and down in excitement and decided not to since he remembered her quirk was seeing things which could cause her to be quite low on the list so instead of threatening expulsion he simply said “even if you think it;s fun, try your best or else…” and left the threat open ended “Welcome to the hero course newbies!” he shouted with a huge terrifying grin “PLUS ULTRA”

    Resume:

    3rd POV

    The first trial was a ball throw, each student walked into a circle and threw a baseball (?), the distance was recorded by Aizawa sensei’s device, then shown to the class and imputed into a spreadsheet of their results for the final scoreboard. Since Bakugou already went it was pointless for him to do it again so someone else it, someone else turned out to be Ochako Uraraka, she threw it and got infinity due to her gravity quirk. Next was Tenya Iida, he threw it without much success since his quirk was in his legs and as such never bothered with his arms much. While the class was going through the exercise the short young teenager walked up to the lavender haired stranger.

    “Hey!” she called up to him. He didn’t respond and kept watching the test. “HEY! MY NAME IS NORIKO SACHIKO! YOU CAN CALL ME NORIKO IF YOU WANT! WHAT’S YOUR NAME!?” she yelled jumping up and down trying to get his attention but only succeeding in drawing the attention of most of the class. He didn’t like attention so he figured he had to answer if she was going to leave him alone.

    “Shinsou, Shinsou Hitoshi” he responded simply. Upon looking down he discovered her to be smiling brightly, as if she had just been given her favorite candy.

    “It’s nice to meet you Shinsou-chan” she replied.

    “Noriko Sachiko” Aizawa called lethargically. This was her cue to go throw the ball so she scampered up to the circle, stood on her tippy toes to take the ball without forcing Aizawa sensei to lean over, and walked into the circle. She should have been thinking about how to do this test while waiting but she really wanted to get to know Shinsou-chan. She looked at the ball in her hand and wondered if sensei would be okay with her going all out, physical strength wise or if she should simply keep up the cute and weak facade. She decided to keep up the cute and weak facade because then they would underestimate her which is always good. She lifted her arm, pulled it back in a throwing motion, thrust her arm forward with minimal force, and let go. The class watched as the ball in Noriko’s hand went from nearly three feet above ground, to ten feet in front of her.

    “Awe! she is too short to make it go very far!” Mina exclaimed, she ran to grab the ball and had Todoroki make an ice platform so they could how far she could throw if she was Deku height. (about 5’5”)

    “We should be going on to the next person, this data is useless” Aizawa sensei complained to his overenthusiastic class.

    “Just this one, I swear” Mina said quickly picking Noriko up and putting her on the platform and having Todoroki pass her the ball.