m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta

Start from the beginning

"Too bad.." He stood up and took his schedule from me. He then added one thing before giving it back.

6:00 pm - onwards : time with Ms. Hwara ^^

I blushed as he fix his blazer and tie and hair before giving me a hair pin. He smiled and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

"Your clothes are pretty but do something about your hair before we leave." He said, exiting the office.

I fixed my hair then entered his car as we drive to the restaurant where he'll be having his brunch with the other CEOs from other companies.

We entered the restaurant and I greeted the other staff in here.

"Stay close to me and Jaehyun." He said then patted my back. We finally spotted Jaehyun and Mark, they were talking to the other CEO s.

"Hey, CEOs Jung." He placed a hand on Jaehyun's shoulder and he smiled at him. The other CEOs also greeted him.

He then sit down beside Jaehyun as I stand behind them. I notice other secretaries also with them.

"So, CEO Yuta... this new technology is already a success. Your books too CEO Jung. The games you've been creating are amazing too." CEO Kang complimented them as the three thanked her.

"Your agency are making amazing songs too." Mark said as he poured wine for them.

CEO Kang looked at me and smiled.

"And who is this little lady? She's adorable." She said, looking at me while the others also did the same thing.

"Are you interested in working as a model? I can make you my company's model." She said then CEO Byun rolled his eyes.

"Become our model instead.^^" Yuta suddenly held my hand and stood up. He then kissed my cheek, making me so red. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder as he placed his chin on top of my head.

"I'm sorry.. she's working for me and she's mine-" Jaehyun stood up and his his head, making him let go of me. Mark then pulled me away from him.

"I'm sorry about him. He tends to get really flirty when he sees such a beautiful and cute girl." Jaehyun said as he made him sit down.

Mark then caressed my shoulder and smiled at me.

"She works for our company and holds a special spot. She won't be going to any other companies for now." Mark said, sitting down.

"Aww, I see. She makes a good model too for my company." CEO Byun pouted as CEO Zhang smacked his head.

"Shall we talk about business now?"

Me and Yuta get in the car again but this time, Jaehyun is driving us. I flinched a little when Yuta suddenly starts caressing my thigh.

I looked at him, red and confused but he was only smirking.

"Yuta, no. Sorry you have to go through this." Jaehyun apologized then I shake my head.

"How many Secretaries quit because of our actions? Around ten already.. hopefully you don't either." Mark said that made me a little taken back.

"They're all boring but you.. You're cute~" Yuta pinched my cheeks as I roll my eyes.

"If you can go through all of the CEOs.. let's hold a party at the end of work." Yuta said then I tilted my head.

"A party?"

"Yup, we call it Irregular Office." He said then I nodded.

"If we have the party.. you'll be able to see everyone's crazy side.." Mark said then we laughed.

"Mark is crazier! He jumps onto his huddle of stuffed toys and eat ice cream! Crazy!" Yuta joked then Mark turned red while we laughed.

"Jaehyun Hyung just keeps throwing things!" Mark said pointing at Jaehyun.

"Did you know that Yuta has a box full of stuff for swimming and uses them for the party when we aren't even going to swim!" Jaehyun said then I laughed at Yuta.

"Something my dumb brother would do!"

Yuta and this girl named Yuri was taking a photoshoot for Neo Culture's new technology but Yuri is sticking to him too much.

I look away from them and just pretend that I'm looking at the schedule of Yuta when the Ipad isn't even on.

I got a message from Taeyong that I'll be handling CEO Moon tomorrow.

I was reading news from the Empathy Publisher and their rates are rising very well. I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"You smell nice." He sais as be buried his face on my neck.

"Y-Yuta..?" I was confused to why he did that but he eventually let go. He then ruffled my hair before smiling at me.

"Let's go to the meeting then the interview."

The interview ended and I noticed Sicheng and Doyoung giving me glances every ten minutes.

I felt a little uncomfortable but got used to it. Sicheng left and Yuta went to the toilet, leaving me and Doyoung.

"When will you get to be my secretary? You look interesting." He said then took a sip of his coffee, making me see his side features..

His blue highlights caught my attention. He then noticed me staring and smirked before standing up and walking towards me.

He pinned me to the wall and leaned closer to my ear.

"Attend the party later and we'll see what will happen." He whispered until someone pulled me away from him. I looked back and it was Yuta.

"Sorry but she's my personal Secretary until the day is over." He said before dragging me.

I look back and noticed Doyoung just smirking there. He then waved and Yuta just continue dragging me.

Yuta dragged me to his office and he lean on his table, staring at me.

"You're really not that safe here, huh?" He said then I tilted my head. He then sighed and patted my head.

"It's night time now.. Let's go to the irregular office."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔