XXXII - Epilogue

E! NEWS

Famous actor Finn Wolfhard and upcoming model Y/N Y/L/N social status is history?

Canadian girl Y/N Y/L/N and Canadian actor Finn Wolfhard were rumored to be dating for a while until it has come to the fans attention that they both haven't posted or commented about each other in over 3 months? does this mean they are no longer friends or if they were dating before it would be difficult to believe they're still in a relationship. Although both the young stars are continuing their online careers there has been no talk of them being socially involved, and instead Y/L/N has posted a picture lately of her and another boy and they look quite comfortable. He who seems to go by Elliott Montgomery (@ eli.emm) is tagged and the caption reading "this clown 😂" (picture below) what are your opinions on this situation, tweet and tag us so we can see your response. 

FINNS POV

FINNS POV

"whatcha frowning at?" Wyatts voice made my gaze drift up to the see the boy smiling at me "oh uh nothing" I replied hiding the photo of Y/N and Eli on my phone "she still hasn't texted huh?" he mumbled taking a seat beside me "nah - wait how did you know I was- " but Wyatt just tapped his nose in response and smirked 

"Gotta leave for the airport now I was just coming to say goodbye" "oh see ya bro" I stood up and embraced my best friend with a warm hug "yeah see you in a couple months I guess" "wow that short?" I asked pulling back from his grip "yeah comic con chicago in june" he laughed at my memory "oh OH of course see you then" I smiled before the boy picked up his suitcase and exited the room. 

As soon as I was alone again I grabbed my head in my hands and felt tears well up behind my eyes, my fingers curled as I gripped my hair harder "please..." I whispered before bringing my knees up to my chest and rocking back and forth "please"

A///N this was extremely short and is the last chapter for this book BUT IT'S NOT THE END! I have started writing a sequel called "Bottled Up" and if you are interested in seeing what happens next then keep reading onto the next book :) I'll see you there and thank you for actually bearing with my terrible writing this whole time haha