XXV

"WYATT HURRY UP" I yelled pounding on the bathroom door again for the 6000th time that minute "IM READY" he burst through the door and shouted in my ear before pulling back and laughing 

"hey that was loud" "hypocrite" he rolled his eye playfully "alright ready?" Wyatt asking spinning a set of keys of his finger before walking toward the door 

"what do you think" I replied following him into the hallway and plunging my hands into the pocket of my hoodie.

------

I hopped in the passenger seat next to the taller boy and he flipped the keys before pressing the button to turn the radio on. The first song that came up was Umbrella by Rihanna and I turned the volume up "I love this song" we yelled in unison before bursting into a series of giggles. 

Wyatt set his phone of the dashboard and recorded us screaming basically the whole song before we even started driving (imagine the adorable video of David and Liza at the top is what it was like)   

"Instagram worthy?" Wyatt laughed taking the phone down from the dashboard as the song ended "uhh I guess so?" I replied a little unsure but he posted it right away before I could try protest "where to first?" he asked turning to me and smiling "food?" "you speak my language perfectly Y/N Y/L/N" he laughed as we started driving "what, sarcasm?" I joked making Wyatt giggle again.

WYATTS POV

As we sat down and started to read the menus at the small cafe me and Y/N had stopped at I got a notification from Finn which made my phone buzz on the table. 

INSTAGRAM DM

FINN: is Y/N okay with that video you posted?

WYATT: Yeah bro, why?

FINN: like did you ask her if you could post i to your 1.4 MILLION followers?

WYATT I said "insta worthy" and she said "yeah" so I posted it, what's your problem

FINN: nothing I guess 

"Wyatt? Wyyyyattt" I heard Y/N call as I snapped out of my thoughts - what was Finn so worried about? my gaze shot up to see a waitress standing at out table smiling with a notepad and pen waiting to take our order 

"oh oh sorry yeah I'll have ..... the sushi" I said pointing to the the first thing my eyes caught "me too thank you" Y/N said next and the woman nodded before walking away. 

"Everything okay?" the girl across from me asked as her brow furrowed slightly "yeah yeah, fine so what about you?" "huh?" "how do you feel about like becoming a model" "it's pretty cool I guess" Y/N chuckled 

 "but TeenVogue said that making a public instagram profile would help turn it into a career big time!" she sighed but before I could comment the waitress bought out two plates of sushi and set them in front of us making Y/N clap her hands together excitedly as she thanked the woman.

"pose!" I called before I snapped a picture of Y/N and posted it on my story, continuing on my own plate