XVII

YOUR POV

I threw back shot after shot not having any intention to stop, since I started I've haven't felt the littlest bit anxious or uncomfortable. I heard the faint cheers and shouts from the unfamiliar teens surrounding me and I smiled to myself as Eli passed me another shot glass full of some sort of drink.

 As I drank it and horrifically grimaced at the taste I heard Eli and others begin to chant my name and I screamed in accomplishment throwing my hands in the air to the beat of the music pulsing through my veins. 

FINNS POV

I finished talking to Lizzie and watched her gaze at me with a guilty haze "I'm sorry Elizabe-" I was stopped mid-sentence when I heard the voices of many people chanting from inside "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" 

My eyes grew wide and I looked back to the girl in front of me "I gotta go Liz, see you round I guess". My heart thumped against my chest as I ran into the living room to find Y/N jumping on the couch as the people around her passed her shot glass after shot glass just as fast as she was swallowing them.

 My gaze fell upon Eli who was standing under her laughing along with everyone else and I felt a rage grow with in me, "ELI!" I yelled running at him and grabbing his collar in my hands "what did you do!" I growled under my breath. 

He looked startled as if a truck had hit him, he just continued to open and close his mouth but no words came out, "Chill out bro it's a party" he finally spoke as his face softened, I frowned before pushing him sharply to the ground and marched over to the girl still dancing around on the couch, 

she looked so care free - something I'd never seen in Y/N, but it wasn't right to stand and gawk like everyone else. She threw back two more shots, one right after another "Hey hey! Y/N slow down" I tried to talk to her - softening my voice to sound more comforting 

"FINN?! I LOVE PARTIES" she screamed as another guy next to me went to pass her another shot glass "HEY STOP" I yelled knocking it out of his hand sending it spilling all over the already stained carpet "Dude! I payed for that" he spat but I ignored his threats and turned my attention back to Y/N 

"YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I LOVE FINN!" she shouted "what's that?" I tried to co operate "I LOVE Y-" but before she could finish Y/N lost her balance on a cushion and stumbled backwards before falling off the couch ... right into Eli's arms who was now on his feet again.

 I glared at the boy who had used her so harshly as I grabbed my girlfriends hand and pulled her out of the house ignoring every protest that spilled out of her mouth.

-------  

"SHIT!" I screamed at myself pounding my fists into the steering wheel as we drove along the highway "how the hell did I manage to take a girl who has social anxiety to a party and get her drunk and how do I tell her parents?" I scolded myself. 

"Where are we goooing" Y/N laughed as I sped faster and faster through traffic "I'm not so sure right now" I muttered swerving around a sharp corner "WEEE!" she yelled flinging her body around the seat, I rolled my eyes and briefly checked the time on my watch: 1:26am it read "great 5 and a half hours until my flight" I groaned 

"WHERE ARE WE FLYING?" she yelled causing me to laugh slightly before finally pulling up at my house and flipping the key so the engine shut off. 

"Y/N you need to listen to me okay" I turned to the grinning girl next to me "we need to be very quiet because we are on a top secret mission" I instructed and she nodded suddenly turning serious before putting her finger to her lips. 

I got out of the drivers side door before running around the other side and helping Y/N out who still remained silent - thankfully, I lead her by the hand to the front door before opening it and taking her inside. 

-------

I closed my bedroom door with a slight click and sighed with relief, turning to the girl who sat on the floor while she smiled at me I also smiled before walking over to my draws and throwing a hoodie and some shorts at her, covering my eyes in the process

 "get changed into those okay" "okay" she whispered back making me chuckle a bit. 

"Are you done?" I asked after about 2 minutes but I got now answer in return so I cracked open my fingers to reveal Y/N dressed in my clothes - lying asleep on the mattress. 

I sighed, a slight smile tugging at my lips studied as I studied my girlfriend's features "I'm so lucky" I mumbled before leaning forward and laying a gentle kiss on her temple before setting up my bed on the floor and falling into a deep slumber myself.