Sad/Angsty Kaminari x Mineta short stories

(Infinity War: The Snap)
All he could see was fire.    Fire and smoke.   

Kaminari somehow survived the snap.  But, he saw his other classmates dying as they disappeared in dust. 

  He looked down at Mineta, and saw him crying.     He could see why.   "K-Kaminari.. I don't... I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Mineta said desperately, he was disappearing just like his classmates. 
"M-Mineta... No.. No.. NO... " Kaminari started to panic.  No, no, no, no, no, NO.  

"K-Kaminari.. Please... You have to take him down... Take down All for One... With All Might and Bakugo... and the others... You can win... I know it.." Mineta said, clutching his friend's hands as his whole left side was gone by now.  

"Mineta...." Kaminari was choking back tears.  "I..."  Just when Kaminari was about to confess, Mineta disappeared in a cloud of dust, his last smile in his lips before he died.   

Kaminari let the tears flow down his cheeks he clenched his fists and went to Bakugo, who was also moarning the death of Kirishima. 

Bakugo looked up at the blond and blinked in surprised when Kaminari had electricity cracking from his body.  
"Bakugo? Let's get that son of a bitch." Kaminari said, wiping a tear from his eye. 

Bakugo was startled from the serious tone in his voice, but got up and let a little explosion from his hand go.   "Yeah. Let's make him pay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Persona 5: Forgotten)
As they were heading up to fight the god of human desires, Kaminari, or his code name:  "Electric" stopped short and fell down.  Mineta ran towards him. 

His code name: "Grape Juice".    "H-hey... Something the matter, Electric?!"   Kaminari looked at the people, who didn't even see them, or notice them at all. In fact, it felt like they didn't even exist.

The group that they called themselves, ran over to him, Deku, the leader looked around as he saw Kaminari fade away.  "S-stay with us, Electric!"   Deku said, wide-eyed from.fear of losing his friend and fellow teammate.  

Mineta started to reach out, as he noticed from his hands that he was fading away too.  Actually, all the group was fading away, as people walked pasted them, not noticing what was happening on the street.   

"D-damn it! I don't want to die like this!" Bakugo said angrily.   "I want to live, damn it! Notice us! We exist!" Mineta called out desperately to anyone, but to no avail. 

Kaminari, with tears rolling down his cheeks, reached out for Mineta's hand.  Mineta took it and had tears rolling down his cheeks too.  "At least... I get to die.. With you.."

Kaminari grinned at him as he faded away into nothingness.  "N-no..!"

Mineta screamed as he faded away into nothingness as well, until all the group faded away.    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm f i n e."

Mineta sighed as he looked on Kaminari's Snapchat story and seeing that him and Jiro got together. 

In the photo, they where hugging each other, as the text had only a heart emoji under it.    

Mineta stopped looking at photo, while two of his best friends, Sero and Tsuyu were looking at him with pity.

"Mineta, are you ok? I know Kaminari was your big crush and all-" Sero put a supporting hand on Mineta's shoulder, but Mineta swatted it away, which surprised Sero. 

"I'm fine." Mineta grumbled, some tears from his eyes escaping.  

"Are you sure? I mean-" Tsuyu started to say, but Mineta looked at her and yelled: "I'M FINE!" Tsuyu and Sero eyes went wide after Mineta shouted at them.

"What am I going to do? Bitch and complain? If he's happy... Then... I'm happy..." Mineta's tears were coming fast now, grinning with a sad look. 

A/N sorry this took forever, I was busy this month. Apologizes. I will realise a lot of content for you guys. Next month is Rarepair month, so I will be doing a lot of that as well, thank you for more that 200+ reads. I would never even imagined going by a 100 reads. This is, by far, one of my famous pieces of work. I hope you guys enjoy later works of mine as well. ~Fefe.