Incubus!Kaminari x Human!Mineta (Lemon)

"Kaminari, I have your first mission." Satan said, beckoning Kaminari up to his throne.

The demons of hell watched him while he went towards Satan's throne. He was nervous about his first mission, after all.

Kaminari was a Incubus, a male sex demon;pretty much was the jest of being a incubus, in it's most basic level.

Kaminari reached Satan's throne and bowed at him, for respect of the king of Hell. 

"Kaminari...  My first task for you is to get as much sperm  as you can...-"   "Wait, I'm getting a guy?"  Kaminari gulped and realized he cut off Satan.   

"Yes... This guy is a pervert, always looking for a way to see a girl show her skin to him.  His name is Mineta.   You cannot disturb him while sleeping, get the job done quickly and quietly so he doesn't know what happened."  Satan grinned evilly at the last sentence.      "Good luck, Kaminari..."  Satan said to him and waved him off.  

Kaminari got out of his way and sighed, thinking about his first mission.  My first mission is with a guy... Just my luck.  Kaminari thought.

Kaminari got a little tube where sperm can be held in, and put it in his jacket pocket.   Now, he was ready to fly to where this guy was.   Apparently, by guy's address, he lived in a dorm.  

Kaminari spread his wings out and took to the sky, he felt so free in the sky, as he soared through clouds.

He finally saw the dorm building the guy was staying in, as he flown lower and lower to Mineta's bedroom window, he saw that the window was open.   He couldn't really blame the small guy, it was hot outside, in Hell, they had AC at least. 

Kaminari went inside the the window and saw the small male sleeping soundly.   Kaminari's heart twinged a little at the male, realizing he was the same age he was.    

Kaminari didn't want to do this to him, actually, he didn't want to do this to anyone, but it was better than being chained up in Hell. To never be free... 

Kaminari shook his head.  He had to focus.    He got out his tube,  and slowly uncovered Mineta to see he was in a plain white t-shirt and purple shorts.   He was sprawled out on the bed, drooling in his sleep.   He looks so cute...  Kaminari thought, absentmindly.    

The taller male breathed in and out his nose, he had to do it.  He had to do it. To keep his freedom.     Kaminari slowly took of the younger males clothes until he got him naked.    The taller male blushed at the smaller's cock.      

Kaminari sighed and wrapped his hand around Mineta's soft member.  He had to be really subtle to make sure the kid didn't wake up.    

Kaminari slowly began to move his hand up and down the shaft.     "Mmmm..." The smaller male moaned out, which made Kaminari want to do it harder.  Kaminari shook his head; disgusted at himself for liking this.   

Kaminari slowly put the smaller's in his mouth and began to lick the slit, while looking at Mineta, seeing him toss and turn in his sleep, until-

Mineta woke up slowly, he felt... Wet all the sudden, surely after a minute has pasted, he felt his dick was being sucked.  He opened his eyes and looked at what was going on.

Mineta saw a blond male; looked around his age, he had ear piercings, torn-up clothes, and wings..?  Was that his quirk?

Kaminari saw the that the smaller male was awake, and jumped back.   "H-holy shit...Fuck.. I gotta..." Kaminari scrammed to get out of Mineta's room.  

"H-hey! Where are you going? Who are you? Why were you doing that??" Mineta's mind raced with questions that needed answering.   

"I-I..'m Kaminari..., I'm going back to Hell... And... It's because I'm a incubus.. I was commanded by Satan, for my first mission, was to collect your sperm..."   Kaminari said, putting his hand over his mouth in horror of what he just said.  Idiot! You just admitted to him that Demons are real!

Mineta took this in, staring at the yellowed-hair boy... No, Incubus. 

"So... What happens if you don't collect my sperm?"  Mineta asked him, curiously.   "I-I don't know... I don't want to know either... But I don't want to do this to you either..."

Kaminari was trembling, about to cry, when Mineta hugged him.  Kaminari blinked in surprised, but hugged him back.   

"Listen... Just do what you need to do, ok...? I don't want you to be enslaved forever because of your guilty conscious." Mineta said, looking up at the blond boy.   

Kaminari wiped his eyes.  "I-if you insist, then..." He took Mineta's dick in his hands and started moving his right hand up and down Mineta's shaft.

"H-ha..." Mineta bit his lip, trying to suppress the moan.     Kaminari still felt disgusted about this whole thing, he wanted to finish this as quick as possible, so he moved his hand faster on Mineta's now hard cock.

"D-damn... This is better than any of the masturbation I do... Maybe because someone else is doing it..." Mineta admited, with no shame.

Kaminari flushed hard at Mineta's statement, as finally Mineta soon cam, Kaminari collected it in the tube he brought with him. 

Mineta huffed. "That was amazing..."  He looked at Kaminari with lidded eyes, filled with pleasure after he just cam. 

The sight made Kaminari want to do more to the smaller male. Pin him, give him hickeys.. Make him his, and always his forever.  

"D-damn it.. I gotta go.." Kaminari said, trying to leave as fast as possible, so he didn't do anything to Mineta that he would regret.

"Goodbye, Kaminari. I hope I see you again. Maybe we can talk more." Mineta said, with a little smile.  

Kaminari put the tube filled with Mineta's sperm in his pocket, and waved goodbye to him.  He stretched out his wings and began to fly back to his master.

Kaminari landed in Hell, as he walked towards Satan with the tube.  "Here."   Kaminari said, disliking him for making him do that to an innocent boy. 

"Ah, Kaminari. I was beginning to worry. Thank you." Satan said, with a evin grin as he took the tube out of Kaminari's hands and kept it in his balled fist. 

"That's all for now. You can do whatever you want." Satan waved him off. 

Kaminari bowed and left Satan's presence as he stretched his wings and flew back to Mineta's dorm.

He went inside Mineta's room and watched him sleep, which was the cutest thing ever.   He felt heavy too, so he lied down next to Mineta, covered up in his blankets, and held him. 

Kaminari put his lips on Mineta' s ear and quietly whispered: "You're mine now. Your always mine, forever and always."   Kaminari grinned as he nibbled Mineta's lobe which made the smaller male squeak.