Dom Vampire! Denki × Sub Human!Mineta (Lemon)

There was a new meal- I mean... kid at Denki's high school, and he was in Denki's class. Perfect.. Now I can just suck his yummy human blood- 

Jeez.. He couldn't really handle himself, especially when the guy was right next to him and was looking up a girl's skirt.   The new kid's name was Minoru Mineta, and he was a human.

The high school was no ordinary high school. It was a high school filled with vampires, and Mineta was a expirement to make sure that the teens where ready to save the humans and not let their blood lust get the best of them. 

Mineta turned his gaze off the girl's skirt as Aiwaza started to pass papers about something. Mineta got his paper and passed the rest to Denki, as he did that, he got a paper cut from the paper.

"Ow.. That hurts.." Mineta said, trying to just put his finger in his mouth, but someone was faster than him. 

"D-Denki?" Mineta gulped as he saw one of his friends stare intensely at the bleeding finger.  

"I'll help take care of that.." Denki said, licking Mineta's finger. 

"H-huh? W-what the hell are you doing, Denki?"  Mineta said as he saw Denki's fangs and gulped.

Aiwaza finally noticed what was going on and took Mineta's finger out of Denki's mouth.  "Denki.. See me after class." Aiwaza said, his red eyes blazing.    

The class finally ended, as Mineta left he went into the cafeteria for lunch.

Denki looked at him until he was out of sight and turned his attention to Aizawa.  "I couldn't handle myself teach!.. His scent.. His blood dripping.. It all-"   Denki was cut off by Aizawa raising his hand for him to be quiet. 

"I know what your going through, Kaminari, I felt the same way.." Aizawa sighed and continued; "But I can't let you do that.. Especially for the other students.. We have to save people not hurt them."    Aizawa said.  

Denki growled with teenage rage and a thirst for blood.  "How the hell do you know what I am going through?!  Whenever I see him.. My heart beats faster.. And my thoughts get jumbled up and I-!"    

Aizawa looked at him with his red blazing eyes.   "I know what its like, Kaminari,"  he spat out his name while he continued; "because had the same exact feelings for Mic." Aizawa huffed out the last bit.    

"Wait, so Mic's a human? I- didn't know that.." Kaminari said in a apologetic voice, feeling bad that he made Aiwaza confess his crush to him.    

  After Aiwaza cooled his temper a bit he finally said: "Yes.. He is human.. He doesn't want to become a vampire.. yet.."    Aiwaza sighed.      

"I see.. So what is this feeling I get whenever I see Mineta?" Kaminari asked him.     

"It means that he is your mate. Whenever you meet you mate, mostly vampires can sense their scent and usually crave their blood like crazy. Especially if their mate is a human." 
Aiwaza explained.  

"O-oh..." Kaminari blushed.   Mineta was all his from the start.  Good to know.   

"I have nothing else to say but.. Watch yourself whenever he bleeds, ok?"
Aiwaza scratched the back of his neck, he just wanted to curl up in his sleeping bag and sleep until Mic comes and-

"Go have lunch." Aiwaza said with a small blush.   

Kaminari went to the cafeteria and saw his mate.   Mineta was eating some Grape Jello while Kaminari got closer to him and sat down next to him.