Prince!Kaminari x Maid!Mineta (Lemon)

(Kinda based off the Fantasy Au)

Kaminari was at one of the many balls he was forced to go to because of 'tradition' and 'people wanted to see the next king.'    He talked with some citizens of his kingdom, who where pleased at his manners.

  "Excuse me, your majesty,"   he looked around, and finally down, where there was a boy around his age, looking up with his big round eyes, and was wearing a maid outfit.    "Would you like some water?"      Kaminari smiled at male and took a small glass of water from his tray and said "Thanks."

Mineta bowed a little to Kaminari and went to serve other people until- 

"Hey! Watch where you're going, peasent."  Spat the always angry prince, Bakugo.     Kaminari saw this all unfold and clench his fists.  How dare he?     He went up to Bakugo.

"Don't you dare call him a peasent, Bakugo." Kaminari spat his name out, while everyone saw the two having their spiel.     "What else should I call him; a slave?"  Bakugo smirked at Kaminari, making Kaminari wanting to smack that damn smirk off his face, but he was tought to never fight another nobel.   

Mineta ignored him, but still felt hurt by his words.   Then he saw Prince Kaminari stick up for him and felt his heart thump.    Prince Kaminari.. When Mineta first saw him, he wanted to know him, and, as he admited to his friend Tsu, who was a royal cook, that Mineta had a big crush on Kaminari.

Mineta blushed a little and shook his head, and got back to serving people. 

Bakugo stared at that stupid peasent maid.   So.. He has a crush on Kaminari, ey?   He went up to Mineta, and tapped on his shoulder.   "Yes, Prince Bakugo? How can I help-" 

"Give up on Kaminari. He can't ever date a stupid peasent scum, like you. He has to get a princess.    Move on." As Bakugo finished whispering these words to Mineta, He saw the smaller male tremble and sniffle.    

Even though Bakugo's words hurt him, he was right.  Kaminari had to  date a princess and then marry her,  so he could become king of his kingdom.

"U-understood, Master Bakugo." Mineta hiccuped out, trying hard not to let tears escape.     He went up to more people and asked them if they wanted any drinks.

Kaminari noticed this and went up to Bakugo.   "What the hell did you say to him?!"  He growled lowly, so people couldn't hear him this time.  Bakugo looked at him and smirked.

"Oh.. I just told him to stop having a crush on you. "   Kaminari looked at him with hatred.   "Wait.. He.. likes me?" Kaminari said with a blush.    "Of fucking course he does, dumbass! Do you notice the way he acts around you??" Bakugo growled in his ear.  Kaminari looked at the smaller male, trembling, as he gave people some drinks. 

"Too bad your parents are traditionalists..." Bakugo grinned at him, while Kaminari pushed pasted him and said: "Fuck tradition, I want him."     While Bakugo watched Kaminari march past him, he laughed to himself and muttered: "About time..." 

Mineta was just going to the kitchen to get more water when he heard someone came in.    "Uh, sir or madam? Your not suppost to be back here-"  He got cut off by Kaminari pinning him against the wall.    "P-Prince Kaminari... Your majesty..." 

Kaminari looked at the younger male, and smiled.  "So.. You have a crush on me, huh?" As soon as Kaminari said that, Mineta blushed.  "T-that's right.."  He looked at the ground.     Kaminari chucked a bit and rose his chin up.  "Mineta... That's your name.., right..? What a handsome name.. To a handsome boy."

Mineta flushed at him after he said that.   "Your majesty!  I-I didn't know you thought I was handsome.."  

Kaminari grinned and picked up the smaller male.  Surprisingly, he was light. He carried Mineta to his chamber.    

When he got in his chambers, he pinned Mineta on the bed.   "Now.. No one can desturb me about useless royal crap.."   Kaminari grinned at the smaller.  

"B-but, your highness... What about tradition...??"   Mineta said, trying to find reason within the situation.

"Screw tradition... People will either like me or don't.. It's their choice... But I am the one who will be the ruler of the kingdom, sooner or later."

Kaminari held the smaller's hand while he said this.   He looked down and saw the other male had a skirt on, so Kaminari could see his boxers underneath Mineta's dress.     The sight made him hard.  

"Master Kaminari...? Are you ok...? Do you need any...-Mmph!"   Mineta asked before getting a flirty kiss from Kaminari.   

"Yeah, I need help, Mineta..." Kaminari huffed out after having kissed Mineta.    Mineta looked at Kaminari and blushed a little.

  "W-what do you need me to do?"   He asked, waiting to obey any of Kaminari's orders.    "I need you to pleasure me, Mineta."    Kaminari said with a flirtatious grin. 

Mineta blushed in acknowledgement, and began to undress Kaminari until he was naked.    "Good boy. "  Kaminari slipped his hand in the smaller male's dress and began to squeeze his ass.

"Mmmm! Your high-" Mineta began moaning out, but Kaminari put a finger to his lips.   "Just call me Kaminari. "   

"R-right, Kaminari..." Mineta said. The unformality was foreign to him.  

Mineta started to suck the taller male's nubs, making Kaminari moan;  Mineta nibbled and rubbed them, which made the yellow haired boy moan louder. 

After Mineta was done with Kaminari's nipples, the other male took off Mineta's maid outfit, where he was left in only his boxers, making the smaller flush. 

Kaminari smirked mischeviously before taking off purple haired boy's boxers, seeing Mineta turning more bright red. 

"Y-your ma- uh Kaminari... Do you really want to do this... To me? A simple maid..?"  Mineta asked him, double checking if the young prince had changed his mind.

"I wouldn't have gotten us naked for nothing, now would I?" Kaminari smirked at him.    Mineta blushed red again and stammered out: "R-right.. My apologies..."    

Kaminari got his mouth close to Mineta's throbbing cock as he took it in his mouth and sucked it.  Mineta groaned out in passion.   "K-Kaminari..." He breathed out in pants.

When Kaminari heard Mineta calling out his name, he deepthroated him until Mineta cam in his mouth.   Kaminari licked his lips.  "Yummy."

Mineta huffed; but Kaminari have him no time to relax.  Kaminari went for his nipples and began to lick them.
Mineta moaned as he looked Kaminari with his lidded eyes that were filled with lust.

 Mineta began to kneel down.  As he got close to Kaminari's throbbing member. Mineta looked up at him and began to suck his cock.

"Ahhh..  Damn, Mineta. Your good at this.." Kaminari groaned after feeling his sick inside the smaller male's wet cavern.

Mineta began to lick his slit, which made Kaminari arch in pleasure.

Kaminari finally came a little after Mineta started deepthroating him.  He huffed as Mineta swallowed down his cum. 

Kaminari held Mineta in his lap, as he cuddled him and pecked kisses all around the smaller's body, making Mineta giggle a little.

"You're so cute... Now that I realize it... How could I ignored it for so long?" Kaminari asked him, planting a kiss on Mineta's head.