Yandere!Denki x Mineta

Kaminari was never really was the person for love.  He usually felt nothing towards any other person he met in his life; Even his parents, he barely felt any emotions for them. 

  Until, he got into U.A. and saw him.  As one of his classmates was getting attention for smashing that zero-point robot into smithereens; he saw a small, purple-haired boy jump up and frail his feet as he said with an enthusiastic grin; "My name's Mineta!"

Kaminari felt his heart beat faster then it ever did in his life.   He never had a crush before, he was both weirded out by the new 'emotion' he just faced and amazed because this boy made him feel something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few months now since the beginning of term, and Kaminari and Mineta where close friends.   Mineta made him feel all the emotions that he never thought he would experience.   Love and  obsession.  He had an obsession with Mineta.    

He would always join his 'trying to peek on the girls' schemes, but usually just to tag along to watch him.   Mineta was still naive about any of any of Kaminari's feeling towards him. Kaminari was usually good at hiding his emotions.

"Arn't they beautiful?"  Mineta asked rhetoricly, looking at all the Class 1-A girls in their bikinis and drooling.  
Kaminari looked at him. Mineta just had on his swimming briefs, as he was shirtless.   "Yeah... Gorgeous." Kaminari said, breathlessly.

After they finished the scheme that failed, once again, Mineta sighed and looked at Kaminari.   "Kaminari... Do you think anyone will love me? " Mineta asked, his eyes were a little duller.  

"Of course.   I know someone who loves you for you are..." Kaminari said, looking at those big, round eyes that where full of emotion.  

"Really?! Where is she? Take me to her, Denki!"   Mineta said, his eyes getting back to the usual sunny emotion in them. Kaminari smiled and took his hand. 

"Follow me and close your eyes... I want you to be surprised!" Kaminari grinned cheerfully at him while Mineta covered his eyes as he gripped Kaminari's hand.

Kaminari was savoring the moment as he lead him down to his dorm room. He got his keys out and put them in the door as he unlocked it. 

He lead Mineta inside and pushed him on the bed.  "Waaa!" Mineta yelped in response.   

Kaminari got some ties and a knife.  "Keep your eyes covered. Don't peek until I say so!~"  Mineta kept his eyes covered as Kaminari gently tied Mineta on the bed.

Kaminari looked down at the smaller male. Mineta's hands were untied.  He grinned and said: "You can peek now, Mineta...~"  Kaminari grinned at him.

Mineta opened his eyes and saw that Kaminari was grinning at him, but he looked around and saw he was tied on the bed.    "H-hey.. What the...??Where's the girl...?"    Mineta asked,   looking around the room desperately.  

Kaminari chuckled darkly.  "You're  still are naive?   How cute..."  He brought Mineta's face towards his.   "I have a crush on you, Mineta.    I love you.. Very much.. I wouldn't have you change for the world... You're so perfect.. You're cute, tiny, and a little naive, but I love you.." Kaminari said stroking the side of Mineta's face, making Mineta shiver from the touch.

"K-Kaminari..." Mineta said, looking at him.  Kaminari looked at him and brought out the knife and held it against his neck.

Mineta gulped and sweated nervously.  "D-don't hurt me..."   He said, frightened.     "I would never hurt you, baby.   But, promise me that you'll be mine and and mine alone, ok?"  Kaminari asked in a sweet voice, but it had darker intentions behind it.     

Kaminari was enjoying the terrified look on Mineta's face. He was burning the image into his eyes.   "I will be yours... forever,Denki.." Mineta said,  his voice a little shaky, from the knife being pressed against his Adam's apple.     

Kaminari smiled and put away the knife.   "Good."  Mineta breathed out in relaxation after he put away the knife.   "I love you so much!" Kaminari said excitedly, giggling afterwords.    "I-I love you too..." Mineta said, blushing.