Weed Makes you do weird things

(A BE MORE CHILL CROSSOVER WHERE MINETA IS JEREMY AND DENKI IS MICHAEL! In the musical Michael smokes weed.. So if you don't like drug mentions than leave!)

Mineta was in Kaminari's basement again.  He, once again, made a letter confessing to Momo, but flushed it down the toilet.  He better get his life together before she was taken by one of the other guys in school.  

Momo was the most prettiest girl that Mineta had ever laid eyes on.  She was smart, funny, kind.. Everything that he liked.    The problem comes in is that he was a loser and whenever he went up to her, the words he said  always came out scrambled.   

I wish I could be cool like her...  Mineta thought while eating junkfood and playing video games with his best friend, Kaminari.   

"Ever going to confess to her, bro?" Kaminari said, with a mouth full of chips.     "Man, its so hard, you know! Especially when I talk to her, I stammer and figit a lot.."    Mineta said with a sad voice as he stuffed his face with some Barbecue chips.    "I just hate seeing you suffer like this- Damn!" Kaminari yelled, as they lost to Level 10 of Apocolipse of the Damned, again.    "Shit. Sorry,bro I didn't see that zombie." Mineta chuckled nervously.   

"It's all good. I'm done for right now, anyway." Kaminari saved the game and turned off the tv and sipped on his cherry slushie that he got from 7/11.   

"Hey man, do you mind me.. Uh.. Smoking?" Kaminari said, as he got out a joint.     "Eh, I don't really care dude, you smell like weed all the time." Mineta said, rolling his eyes.  

"That's true. Sometimes I smoke outside with Bakugo to calm my nerves..." Kaminari sighed as he looked for his lighter.    He gave out a small "a-ha!" when he found it. 

He lit the blunt and took a few drags from it and exhaled the smoke.  "Hey Mineta, you want some? " Kaminari asked and as he held it to him.   Mineta looked at it.  Maybe it'll calm my nerves..   "Sure.. Why not? It could help me calm my nerves."  Mineta took the joint in his fingers.    

"Oh man, trust me. That helps me calm my nerves all the time." Kaminari grinned at him.  

Mineta put the joint in his mouth and started to puff on it.  He then, breathed out the smoke.   Kaminari looked at the smaller male while he was doing this.  Damn.. He looks so hot doing that..  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Later on) 

Mineta was really stoned.     He laughed about nothing in particular.   "Heyyy mannn," he giggled and looked at Kaminari. "Your so fucking hot, dude.  Hehe.. Fuck Momo, bro she just doesn't care for me, you know?"    Kaminari blushed a lot from Mineta's statement.     "Your the one for me, Kaminari.. You care about me..   You love me.." Mineta smirked at him with his stoned eyes.   "D-dude, your stoned.." Kaminari said, trying to back away from him. 

"Does it matter, Denki? I don't think it does.." Mineta said, moving close to him and pulled Kaminari down to his level by one of his hoodie ties.  

Mineta kissed him as Kaminari was like: "Mmph.. Mineta.."   Mineta smirked as he pulled away from him. 

"Now, do you understand?" Mineta said, looking up at him and grinned.  

"H-holy shit,dude.. That was amazing."  Kaminari spuddered out and was flushed about the kiss.  

"Well.. All that downloaded porn and body pillows gave me experience!" Mineta smirked and lied on Kaminari's bed.    

It didn't take him very long to start sleeping.   Kaminari chuckled.  "Totally wiped out." As he covered him up and kissed his cheek.