Villain!Denki x Mineta

He was being too reckless when it happened.     Denki Kaminiari, a villain, stepped outside where the headquarters for the League of Villains were, and walked on the same street where the stupid citizens where.  He could also see some heros patrolling, but he remembered that,by law, they can't attack him, unless he does something villiany.  Can't go attacking potential innocent citizens by just them looking similar to a villain that they fought earlier.    

He saw a small male- he looked roughly around his age, with Mt.Lady.  The boy in question was staring at her behind and nodding along with whatever she said.   

He was watching the boy, mostly.  It was rare that someone as small as him would get an internship.   Guess the pro heroes weren't messing around about training the next gen's pro heroes. 

The smaller male looked away from the older female's ass and saw the taller male.    "Hello! I haven't see you around, are you new in the hero business?"    Heh.. So oblivious.. Kaminari thought, looking at him.   

"Yes, I am." Kaminari gulped down his total lie.  Being a hero makes me sick...

"Ooh! Cool! What's your hero name?" Mineta excited asked, looking at the other teen.   He noticed Denki's assesories, the taller male had a choker with little spikes, ripped jeans, black shirt, and finally, ear and nose  piersings.  

Mt. Lady suddenly got defensive.  "Stay back, kid. I have a bad feeling about this kid."   "But.. He did nothing wrong.. Maybe he just wants some friends.."    Mineta pondered out loud.

Kaminari looked at the boy with curious amusement.    Friends..  Huh?     Then, he started laughing.  A low laugh at first, then as he continued laughing, it went on a full blown maniacal laugh.   

"Friends? I need friends?"  Kaminari grinned at the smaller, making him cower.  

"Y-yea! Friends help each other, you know? Maybe.. I can help you.." Mineta tried to reach for his hand, but Mt. Lady slapped it away.  

"Don't try to help a villain, Grape Juice! They will always, always try to manipulate you." Mt. Lady gave Kaminari a nasty look.  

"But.. What if they don't..? Maybe.. Maybe, they turned into a villain because no one cared for them.. Maybe they need-"   Mt. Lady slapped Mineta beside his cheek.  

"The only reason why I even gave you a chance is because you fought villains.   Now, you have to listen to me.  Understand me? I could have chosen a better kid.. Like Shoto or King Explosion Murder."   

How dare she...? She slapped him for trying to help me??  Kaminari's anger rose up and as it did, lighting started to crackle at his hands. 

"You.. fucking whore.. Don't you dare slap him.. He is a better hero than you'll ever be.." Kaminari breathed heavily.       Mineta looked like he about to cry, and that was when Kaminari began to strike Mt.Lady.   

Mineta tried to defend, but to no avail, Kaminari pushed passed him and stuck Mt. Lady.  Her whole body shook with the electricity as she fainted. 

Kaminari huffed and cluched his hands into fists.    Mineta looked at him with fear and tears in his eyes. 

Kaminari grabbed the small boy and carried him to the alley way so no one could see them.  "You don't deserve that bitch.."    His hot angry breath on Mineta's neck.      

"I-I.." Mineta stammered out. He couldn't think of anything to say to him.  A villain protected me? 

Kaminari looked at the frightened boy that he held. It made him grin in amusement.    He thought about the smaller male, tied up, blindfolded, and him being frightened.  

"Kaminari.. Please.. Why are you doing this.. Will this help?"  The smaller male said, sweating.

Kaminari looked at the younger male's naked body and licked his lips.   "Yeah. It'll help, all right." As he chuckled a low mischievous laugh.

Kaminari blushed at the thought.  "I gotta go.. But.. Maybe.. If you want.. You could.. Come back.."  Kaminari rubbed his neck in embrassment.  

"S-sure.. I want to help you anyway that I can!" Mineta said, with a determined twinkle in his eyes. 

Kaminari chuckled.    Maybe he did like some heroes after all..