Yurio x fem!reader

I walked out of the locker room trying to avoid Yurio with all of my brain cells. Do you want to know why? Because we just don't get along, never have and probably never will. Even though I've had a crush on him since day one.

As I rounded the corner while checking my Instagram I ran into something or rather someone, spilling their iced coffee all over us.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING STUPID GIRL!", Yurio yelled while examining the destruction of his fourth favorite shirt, "YOU RUINED MY SHIRT!"

"WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME DUMB SHIRT, YOU CABBAGE!", I screamed a little louder then him.

That started a full out fest of complaints, sarcasm, and rude things that we really didn't mean. Well I didn't mean it I don't know about him. Viktor came running around the corner and pushed us away in his happy Viktor way.

"What's all the fuss about? Can't you two lovebirds not argue for at least one practice?", Viktor questioned somewhat cheerfully.

"WE ARE NOT LOVERS VIKTOR!", Yurio yelled at his lifetime idol.

I felt like a needle had punctured a hole in my heart, "We really aren't Vik", reply in a softer tone while using his nickname.

"Well I seems like you should be! Come (Y/N) let's get you cleaned up", Viktor grabs my elbow linking it with his while pulling a bright, heated, red faced me in the direction of the locker room, "oh and by the way Yurio! (Y/N) likes you!"

"Viktor!", I yelled in disbelief.

"Me too", Yurio said so quietly that I almost didn't hear it but I did.

+++++++
Edited

~Jolly