Mistreated

Naj Pov

I wake up layed out on the floor with immediate weariness I looked around and my blurry vision found Mia sitting in the kitchen chair.

"Babe?" I said

"Don't "babe" me alright." she said clenching a jar a pills

"Baby are those pills?" I asked gettin up as she slappd me right back down

"I just said stop calling me that!" she yelled as the sting became stronger on my cheek

"But why?." I cried

"Ya know the doctor said if I take them , it'll eradicate the pregnancy hormones , but nah because lately all i've been wanting to do is hurt you." she said as she let out a groan of frustration banging the table and pushing her curls back

"Babe I can promise you that's the pills talking put them down stop taking them , I'm sure lea and tae would want the same." I said as she spat back

"What the fuck!? you think one time they take your side and all of sudden they're your sisters now huh!?" she yelled getting up approaching me on the floor as I raised my hands above my head hoping she would'nt hit me again

"Please Mia no." I cried

"Ugh pitiful, as many times as I called you beautiful I was wrong, this look, this look right here. Repulsive I almost threw up in my mouth." she walked away my phone rang it was lea "Do not answer that phone, we're conversing right now."

The next morning I woke up completely sore, I couldn't find it in myself to move. Mia wasn't around and I sure wasn't looking for her, so I gradually made my way to the bathroom, My eyes were swelled up underneath, I began crying again my cheek was swollen, this person I was looking at wasn't the same person as yesterday or the day before, and the person who did it wasn't the same either as I rested my hands on the sink and bowed my head each tear dropped into the sink when I felt a warm hand on my back.

"Hey baby." Mia said as she raised her hand to graze my cheek with the back of her hand I winced and paraded around her hopping into the shower

Music>

I let the shower run all over my aching body and the heat hit every spot in the right way I put my head down and started thinking about all the good times mia and I had and where I went wrong, she never ever even looked for a minute to be abusive , those pills aren't helping or reducing anything, they're only making her ten times worst, the things she's doing aren't even pregnancy hormones anymore, for someone you absolute cherish to tell you that the sight of you was repulsive can make you so nauseous. The cry was held in so long that it slowly became faint whimpering I turned the shower head off and got out of the shower drying myself off I pulled myself to together. Got dressed in black knit top and mint green skinny's and my air jordan son of mars low tops. I have to go into the office today to file new patients and throw out old files.

"You alright?" Mia asked as she sat at the kitchen table eating eggs and sipping coffee, I spotted the white pill beside her plate waiting for her to swallow it and cause destruction

"I'm fine." I finally choked

"Okay, good uh where you going?" she asked putting her cup down and getting up

"To work." I replied opening the door

"No kiss goodbye? No I Love You, what kind of relationship is this?" she said chuckling a little I laughed uncomfortably with her.

"Oh I love You." I said as I pecked her lips

"Have a good day." she said closing the door behind me.

I got into my car started it and drove away thinking to myself, what happened last night did happen right, I'm sore for a reason, was it just intimacy, was it all a dream? I'm wildly questioning myself becasue Mia acted as if nothing happened, is this how she wanted me to get? Is my stubby delusional? Is it the baby? The baby! Is the baby okay? I started getting deeper into my questoning thoughts when a loud crash and screeching pulled me out I immediately stopped the car, I just caused an accident I got out.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?" I asked the lady who had been in the destucted car

"I'm fine." she relplied.

I got back into my car and continued on to work and was greeted by Jaida.

"Hey lola how have you been." she asked typing and smiling looking up at me

"Good, how about you jaida?" I replied grabbing my mail

"That's just great." she said

"Yea uhh any messages?" I asked making my way into the office.

"No."

"Alright." I sat down at my desk and went through my client book scheduled today was Luna Jones one of my most recent clients, she's a suicidal girl whose parents give her everything and more ,but the one thing she's missing is the love from them, Jaida came in on the intercom

"Luna's here." she said.

"Alright send her in."I replied sititng in my chair next to the sofa.

"Hey Lola." she said smiling and placing her book bag on the couch.

"What's up love." I said siling at her.

"Nothing really, guess what!" she said anxiously bouncing.

"What what?" I mocked her movement.

"He finally asked me out!"

"The boy you didn't really tell me much about him." I laughed a little

"Yea him, and I didn't really tell you much , because everybody else is already judging me because I like him ya know?" She made an uncomfortable face.

"Why is everybodyy judging you?" I asked curiously.

"Because he's caucasian." she said biting her lip.

"And? what's wrong with a litttle interacial loving?"I asked jokingly

"I don't know, all my friends call me a cracker lover, I mean isn't this 2014? It makes me wanna commit suicide honestly, then I think, he likes me, he told me, he text me when I left from his house earlier "I miss you already." Nobody ever misses me."

"He Loves you doesn't he?"

"I don't know he hasn't said it yet, I think he does though I just have to get everyone to accept him ya know."

"Yes I understand."

"Yes No stress right babes?" she said getting up and grabbing her bag. I laughed at her silliness

"Right , see you tomorrow?"

"Yes bye." she hugged me
Naj POV
It was 3:30 and my work day was over I decided to go to Felinis pizza and just sit for a while thoughts started cram in my head it gave me an instant headache I decided to just go home and get some rest. I pulled in the driveway Mias car was there too.
Mia Pov
I heard naj pull into the driveway so I started to set up the candles and Adjust myself as she came in and I grabbed her by her throat , but I didn't choke her , just kissed her so deep she forgot whose air she was breathing. She dropped her bags and wrapped her legs around my waist as we stumbled our way to the island in the middle of the kitchen I rubbed on her thighs and kissed I her neck as a soft moan escaped her lips. I moved my hand up her shirt and started to rub on her as I slid my other hand in her pants and began pleasing her unseen places. She reached her climax , but I didn't stop until her body was shaking with pleasure. I kissed her and she hopped off the counter and we walked into the living room and cuddled.
"I Love You Baby." I said
"I Love You Too." She smiled
Naj Pov
I really do love Mia , I'm thinking about what she did and I can't forget it, the bruises are still here. Maybe I should just forget it and continue our family as if nothing happened.