Unapologetic

Rayanna Pov

I knew she had carried me in here because she was afraid she would want to sleep with me if she didn't so I got up and crept to their room and I seen her and Mia cuddled up under the blankets. Ugh!  why! she knows Mia doesn't love her the way I do so why does she keep running back to her! I decided I was gonna put an end to this. So I went to the kitchen to look for something to cook I found some turkey bacon I put it on the top stove and let it sit there with nothing in it waiting for it to burn and it did so I screamed and pretended I had no clue what was going on.

Mia Pov

I woke up with my wife cuddling with me when suddenly I smelled this burning smell so I hopped up and ran downstairs it was that liltte sucker in the kitchen burning shit!

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled at her while coughing and calming the smoke then the smoke detector went off.

"I-I'm sorry I-I-I just got hungry." she stumbled on almost every word thinking I would think she was innocent.

"You little homewrecker you wait! Your'e an invited guest so act like it!." I barked at her when naj came in

"Baby what wrong?" she asked with concern

"This homewrecker burned bacon." I yelled pointing to her

"Aww don't call her that."

"She is and she knows it."  I said rolling my eyes as naj went over to rayanna to comfort her."Really, wow I-I can't." I left the room.

"She hates me."

"No she doesn't it's okay how about today we take you to the agency to find you a real home."I said while rubbing her back.

"Okay." she sighed and walked upstairs.

LATER ON.

Naj Pov

"Baby!" I yelled while she was showering.

"Yea?" she yelled back.

"What time will you be back?"

"I don't know why?" she shut the shower head off and came out wet with a towel on.

"Zaaaaamnn zaaaddyy." I winked at her she laughed came over to me and layed on top of me.

"Babe get off of meeee." I pretended like I didn't like it

"Whyyy." she whined

"Cause I said so." she kissed me and did a few pushups over me kissing my lips every time

"Fine." she said and got up

"Well what time do you think you'll be back." (its 1 in the afternoon)

"Most likely ten." she said guessing.

"Okay, Cause I have to take rayanna to the agency so she can find a real home."

"Yes!" mia said dancing around the room getting dressed. I laughed at her

"Babe you're so ugly."

"But you love me doe right?"

"Right."

"Exactly, Now bye I Love You." she finished getting dressed "I LoveYou too."  kissed me and left.

"Rayanna!" I yelled she came instantly.

"Yes."

"Are you ready?"

"Yep!" she smirked at me.

"What?" I said

Mia Pov

"Shit! forgot my laptop!" I parked on the curb got out and ran into the house and I heard naj

"Get off me!" she screamed so I ran upstairs

"Wtf!" that little bitch had been on top of naj lickinng all over her and kissing her so I pulled her off and grabbed naj. "You okay baby?"

"I'm alright I guess wtf rayanna!"

"You know I love you miss Lola please!"

"Fuck no get outta here! don't come back!"

"I won't! and for the record dumbass! I don't have a boyfriend whose abusive, I had a boyfriend but he broke up with me cause he found out I liked girls too! My mom been kicked me out when she found out too I been living with my uncle who definetly treats me right, hes the one who gave me these bruises! I loved you every since you asked me what was wrong the day you came to my school, You were the ONLY one who cared the ONLY one so I trusted and loved you, but now you betrayed me by being with this bitch!"

"Get out now!" naj yelled as tears grew in her eyes rayanna left as naj cried into my chest. "I could never forgive that girl she was like my child,  never." she kept crying as she held me tight.