Surprise, It's a girl

Mia Pov

The next morning we all woke up and everyone is going to see Tae in the hospital except me and naj because I have an appointment at ten and it's currently 8:15 , but we'll go straight after.

Lea Pov

"Mommy can I wear my shoes again?" dawn asked me as I was putting her tee shirt on.

"No baby they don't match." I replied putting on her jumper and shoes as she took her bobo and ran

I gave damien and devon their baths and dressed damien devon knows how to dress hisself , my little independent man.

Naj Pov

"Baby you ready?" I asked as she came out of the bathroom with this sexy glow to her "Oh bae you're so beautiful" I said smiling as she grabbed my waist and kissed me, her lips smiled against mine.

"I Love You." she said letting me go.

"I Love You too Mia ." I replied and we went downstairs where everyone was

"Ya'll ready damn it's 9:30 almost." lea yelled.

"I know shush." I replied grabbing aryohna who was sleeping

"I wanna get picked up!" Anika yelled.

"You're not sleeping and you're a big girl." I said smiling at her.

"Right." she smiled back grabbing Mia's hand and skipping

"I'm ready." lea said starting her car and pulling off as we did the same.

Mia Pov

We're going to drop the kids off at the hospital to see tae and the baby and then naj and i have to go to my 4 month check up, I'm super excited but I do get judged a lot not by words, but by looks from the public, but I don't care really. As long as my wife is happy , I'm happy.

Tae Pov

So I'm waiting in the room with the baby in the incabator next to me squirming when  hear tiny voices asking "where's mommy." "where's aunty tae." when they all flooded into the room running to my bedside.

"Where's the baby?" dawn asked

"In the crib baby relax." lea replied.

"Where's naj and mia?" I asked loooking around

"They had an appointment." she said putitng damien down on me while she washed her hands and picked up the baby.

Naj Pov

So we just dropped the kids off at the hospital with lea to see the baby while we go into this appointment. 4 months my baby is 4 months pregnant. I can see her smile grow everyday for this family that we're about to have.

"Okay how's everything you two?" doctor mendeces asked taking out his clip board

"Good good, and yourself?"

"I'm alright , can't complain." he stated getting his stethascope

Mia Pov

"Okay so now just rest easy up here I'm gonna asses the size of your uterus, by measuring your belly through an ultrasound."

"Okay." I sat back as he spreaded the jelly stuff and rolled the ball around on my stomach you could see the baby moving as we watched the monitor.

"You wanna know the sex of the baby or no?" he said as naj spat yes I didn't want to know until like a couple more months into the pregnancy.

"It's a girl." he said smiling and naj smiled back.

"Oh yay!" naj yelled clapping and kissing me.

"Someones excited." he said handing me a towel to wipe my stomach off "Alright step on over here to the scale." I stepped over to the scale and he weighed it out. "184 pounds , good good the baby is healthy your healthy no swelling of the face or ankles and hands so you're good to go."

"Okay see ya."

Naj Pov

"Bye." I waved and we left walking side by side "Aren't you so excited baby!" I said to mia as she had an attitude "What's up?" I asked her.

"I didn't want to know the sex of the baby yet." she said getting in the car.

"Well babe why didn't you say something" I asked getting in the car and starting it

"Because you were all excited, just forget it." she said sitting back resting her arm on the car window

"Alright, are we going to see the baby."

"Yea whatever."

I drove to the hospital I barely parked when mia got out and went into the hospital without waiting for me, I'm just going to leave it alone. I grabbed my bag and went inside where the desk was to ask where Tae had been and they sent me to room 304 where everyone was.

Tae Pov

"Hey baby." I said to naj as she walked in all sad.

"Hey." she smiled a little and sat down playing on her phone.

"So y'all know what the baby is?" I asked trying to break the awkwardness

"Tell em naj." Mia said sarcastically she never calls her by her name.

"It's a girl." she said smiliing but a little embarrased.

"That's good, y'all wanted a boy." I was all confused.

"I know you look sad baby." lea said to naj

"Nah I'm happy."

"I ain't wanna know the sex of the baby and her hype ass didn't even give me the chance to say no!" Mia yelled scaring damien and the baby.

"Chill mia." lea said taking the baby and giving him to me while she cradeled damien

Naj Pov

"Oh so y'all on her side huh?" there was a long pause "Huh!?" she yelled one last time "Whatever I'm out." she said leaving.

"Baby wait!" I said as I grabbed her arm and she snatched out of my grip

"Naj just let her cool off babe." lea said as I sat down and cried

"What's wrong aunnty naj?" anika asked climbing on my lap and wiping my tears.

"I'm okay baby thank you." I smiled at her and hugged her "I think I'm gonna go now." I said getting up and hugging everybody and leaving.

"Call me when you get home!" lea yelled as I was walking away

On my way home I thought how could she be mad over something so little? It makes no sense , maybe I need to see things from her point of view or something, but I wouldn't be mad. Ugh I parked in the driveway and walked up to the dorr unlocked it and went in. There was no sound or sight of Mia so I walked into the living room and got knocked out with one powerful blow.............

Comment and vote