Too good of an Imagination

Mia Pov

After realizing why everyone was staring I kinda just ignored it and walked around with naj, and I was barely showing! Maybe they're staring for other reasons.

"Babe what store you wnna go into first." Naj asked while pulling out her phone

"Uhh , Gap, I bet they have good stuff in there." I fake smiled

"Okay, but if you pick up something ugly, I'm going to punch you." she laughed

"Ight I'll pick something cute no worries naj." I said reassuringly

Naj Pov

So we walked into the gap while I checked my Instagram wasn't much to see, but the same bitches commenting and liking my pictures while the same basic bitches on my feed showing tetas and basic outfits, and the same DM's from nigga's who swear they can change the fact that I'm a happily taken and engaged lesbian. Boy do they blow minds.

"Babe is this cute?" mia laughed while holding up a nice jean jacket

"Yea it actually is, can I have?" I said while poking out my bottom lip.

"Of course, anything for my queen." she smiled and held the jacket

"I think we need to go to old navy for you babe, we need to buy you sweats and then we can go to abercrombie for the others." we went to the cashier and bought my jacket, then headed to old navy when I spotted one of my childhood friends

"Naj?" he said raising his eyebrows

"Juelz!" I ran and hugged him

"Yo I had no idea at first I was like wait a minute and I seen you smile I was yep that's my homie." He laughed and stood back. "wow naj still look good."

"Thanks ju-ju this is my fiance Mia." I smiled and held mia's hand

 "Yes, she's gorgeous." he smiled

"Thanks." Mia laughed

"Your'e welcome with yo lucky ass."

"Yea she is , who you here with?" I asked looking around

"My mom she shoppin for days." he rolled his eyes and shook his head

"And how about college?" I asked

"It's good."

"That's good." I smiled

"Yea well I'mma let ya'll get back to ya'll shopping love you naj." He hugged me

 "Love you too juelz." I hugged him back "now let's go get some sweats before we run into somebody else." I said laughing , mia wasn't 

"What you mean?" Mia asked I can tell she was a little mad and confused

"I mean run into somebody else, babe self explanatory." I said as she unlocked our hand grip

"Yea, but you laughing, why what's fucking funny?" She stopped walking and looked at me.

"What, why are you getting mad? I'm saying in general run into anyone, stopping our time to shop what's the problem?" I tried grabbing her hand again, but she jerked it away and walked ahead of me.

"I'm out." she said storming away into the big crowd of people.

After she had disappeared into the crowd I felt like a lost puppy. I went into old navy and bought her three suits, navy blue, gray and black. then went into abercrombie to buy her a red one and even bought myself some shirts and hoodies and new panties I seemed to have lost my favorite pair. While making my way out of Abercrombie wondering why Mia blew everything out of porpotion just now I realized she was running into her moodswings, I don't know if i'll be able to handle the mood swings they make me sad and just pity myself as if whatever she's mad about is ALL my fault when it honestly isn't, so I walked toward the car Mia had her seat all the way back and it looked like she was sleeping, but she was just relaxing, I put the bags in the trunk got in and started the car. The whole car ride home was silent. We got into the house still silent she went upstairs silent, I just went to the couch in the home office and layed and cried maybe I'm not good enough for her maybe she needs someone who can handle her and put her in her place, I'm way to weak to do that. I felt myself drifting off to sleep when I suddenly felt warm hands wrap around me. Mia was there smiling and kissing me all over my neck I threw my head back loving every kiss every touch she slid my pants off and threw them to the floor and began kissing my belly toying with my belly button ring I couldn't help but giggle, she loved teasing then she worked her way down to my lips which were pretty swollen by now, and started kissing then sucking then licking slowly licking her lips also she slid two fingers in me which made me moan and grab a lock of her hair in my hands pushing her head deeper and she reached pearl making me scream and moan her name. She held onto my thighs and rubbed them and held my waist my toes curled my body shook she kept it up until I couldn't get enough. I closed my eyes in satifiscation, when I woke up realizing my hand was between my legs and I just made the sweetest love to myslef. Ugh. I'm so confused what just went down she was all over me, But she's not around.