Getting Pregnant

Mia Pov

After I heard naj cry about how she loved that girl like her first child, I knew I had to step in and make her happy. We were just chillen watching Black Ink when just said.

"Babe let's have a baby." I looked at her and she looked at me in excitment

"Really baby?!" she grabbed my face and sat on my lap. I laughed

"Yes really." I grabbed her waist ", but I wanna have it cause I don't want you to lose your figure." she laughed and layed on me

"Aw my baby's gonna be so cute pregnant, my little prego stubby."

"Stop it." I covered my face blushed and laughed

"So when is this?"

"You agree for me to have the baby?"

"Yes as long as it looks like you." she smiled and kissed my lips.

"Ight well we could go now I already set up and appointment."

"I'm so ready." she ran upstairs and got dressed and came back down with her bag and keys.

"Alrighty then." I got up we got in the car and drove two hours away to the sperm bank. I grabbed naj's hand and we walked in to the front desk. "I , we have an appointment." I said to the lady behind the desk.

"Oh okay name?" she said as she began typing.

"Stellone, Mia stellone."

"Oh okay right in room five."

"Okay thanks."  we made our way to the back I'm kind of nervous, but out of excitement

Naj Pov

I could tell mia was nervous her palms were moist and keeps pushing her hair back, she only does that when she's either Mad, Horny, or nervous. So hopefully outta the three I'd rather her be nervous.

"Babe you okay."

"Yea yea just a little nervous."

"I know it's okay." I kissed her cheek and we walked into office five.

"Hello, you must be Stellone?" she asked as she stood up to greet us.

"Y-Yes that's us." mia stuttered

"Well come on in have a seat please." she sat back down and smiled at us so we smiled back."How can I help you guys today?"

"Well we were thinking of having a child, but she wants to be the mom instead of me." I explained as I smiled.

"Oh how wonderful, now you can either have an anonymous sperm donor or and open donor?"

"Um." I looked at mia who looked at me

"Anonymous." mia spat.

"Okay now IUI will be $500-$600 per vial and the ICI is $400-$500 per vial."

"Um the IUI." I said unsurely.

"Okay now just a sec." she went into the back and got a jar and gave it to us."Now this is a recent donor and it's fairly new, but we have to run a few test on you like, details of your medical history and of your family’s,physical examination,screening for HIV, hepatitis B & C, cytomegalovirus (CMV), syphilis and gonorrhoea,blood sugar and blood pressure check,hormone tests to make sure that you are producing eggs,full blood count and your blood group determined, and tubal patency test"

"Okay cool like now?" Mia questioned.

"Yes we just need a simple swab and we can run these test within an hour, and we will have a room for you over here."  she stepped out out her office motioned for us to come so we did and the room was right by her office.

"Okay." she took a swab of spit from mia told us to just relax and she left.

"You gonna have a little baby bump aw." I teased mia.

"I know and ain't none of this tongue for you for nine months." she teased back

"What! mia!" I hit her playfully

"I'm serious, even if she say we can." she laughed and aqueezed my cheeks

"I don't care ugly." I crossed my arms

HALF AN HOUR LATER.

Mia Pov

She came back in with papers. Naj was laying asleep on my shoulder.

"Okay I have all the results, you are sqeauky clean." she smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Okay now what?" I asked as naj sat up

"Well In donor insemination (DI), the sperm are put into a thin tube which is then used to place the sperm at the entrance to your cervix (the neck of your uterus) or into the uterus itself, using IUI." she explained

"Wow and I have to this myself?" I made a nervous face and she laughed.

"No silly after treatment, you may be advised to rest for a while before going home. It is often possible for your partner to be with you too. So don't worry."

"Oh okay phew, I was nervous." I grabbed naj's hand.

"You can head over to the room now everything is set up."

Naj Pov

We headed over to the room mia was shaking and her hands were still moist she layed down on the table the doctor came in and said. "This will hurt a little bit." He put the tube in her as she winced in pain then she adjusted herself and layed there while the process began.