XIII

"Why did you leave me? I l-loved you first...why did he have to take y-you away?!" I heard him yell to himself, probably unaware that I was there.

I walked into the kitchen and quickly poured myself a drink before I rushed into my room. "Who took who away?" I asked myself and spend the night overthinking about the whole situation.

Until I checked the time on the alarm clock..."FUCK ITS 4AM!!" I whisper-shouted to myself, realising that I have school tomorrow.

I quickly tucked myself to bed and went fast asleep.

-the next day-

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

I slam my hand onto the off button on the alarm clock. I squirmed in my position and slowly got up and got ready for school.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU'RE FUCKING UNDERAGED TO DRINK!!" I heard my brother's booming voice as I went down to check what was going on and was Jungkook being scolded and Yoongi yelling at the boy.

"Yoongi oppa...whats going on?" I asked and his gaze softened when he saw me. "Well, this bunny has been drinking drinks he shouldn't be drinking at this age." Yoongi shot a glare to Jungkook.

"Oppa, don't do anything to him. At least he's fine and alive, right?" You asked and he sighed and fled to his room, slamming his door loudly in the process. Jungkook wasn't anywhere to be found after Yoongi slammed the door.

Perphaps he went to school early.
Aish that bunny boy...

I quickly ate my breakfast, before leaving for school.

-at school-

"ANNYEONG!!" Jimin called and swung an arm around your shoulder. "Annyeong, Jimin-ssi!" I chuckled and we both walked to class. I saw Jungkook at his seat, sleeping.

I glanced to Jimin and he just smiled and went to his seat. "Min Min!" I heard Jisoo call me. She hugged me from behind. Jungkook shot up awake and then rolled his eyes and went back to sleep.

What's his problem?!

"Yah! Are you okay?" She asked me and snapped me, from the weird thoughts coming to my head, back to reality. "Mhm..gwenchanayo." I said and gave her a reassuring smile. "I'll get going now." She went to her seat and I did to.

"Class, there's gonna be a project coming up. Its in groups of 2 and its gonna be the person next to you. So, pair up or I'll do it for you with someone else." Our teacher, Ms Min instructed and all the students started to pair up. I looked over to my side to see Jungkook sleeping.

"Aish, Kookie, wake up!" I whisper-yelled and tried to shake the boy awake. "Wakey wakey, bunny boy!" I tried again and this time, he got up and gave me a glare before going back to sleep. "YAH! GET UP!" I shook his shoulders roughly and he blinked a couple of times before his mentally was back to reality.

"Finally..." I muttered under my breath. "We have to partner up for a project." I said and he just sighs and looks at me. "What?" I asked, starting to feel very uncomfortable under his gaze. "Uhm..nothing.." I heard a disappointed sigh leave his mouth. "Okay..." I said, confused.

"Once you partnered up. Please pick a topic from this box." She took out a red box and started to shake it like a rattle. "There's slips of paper in here. They will determine which topic you will be doing." She said again.

"Let's go!" I pulled onto Jungkook's muscular arms. "Woah, dem arms." I thought. "Fine." He spoke in a cold tone.

Both of us went up to Ms Min. "Ah, Jeon Jungkook and Min Young...take a slip of paper please." She instructed us. I reached into the box and took out a slip of paper. "We're doing the project on Human Body?" I asked, confusion embraced my head.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked. "Well, yeah...how do we, of opposite genders, do a project on THAT?!" Jungkook furiously replied to the oblivious teacher. How could she tell us to do a project on the human body?!

"That's your issue not mine. Now move!" She sighed as she pushed me and Jungkook back to our seats. "That fucker!" I muttered under my breath.

"How are we gonna do this?" I asked Jungkook, who seemed to be staring into space.

Jungkook POV

Oh man holy shit! That teacher told us to do a damn project on THE HUMAN BODY!! How am I suppose to do that when I'm working with a Girl! GIRL! G.I.R.L!

"UGH! IM GOING TO THE CHURCH TO SEE FATHER LOUIS WILLIAM SUGA ADAMS!" I groaned. "Erm...pardon?" Min Young looked at me with confusion scribbled on her face.

"Shit did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yup!" She answered. "I have an idea anyways. You do the male parts and I do the female parts. Umm...one question...how do we gather all that information and put it together. It's gonna be so so so weird."
She suggested.

"Yeah..agreed." I said. "So, work starts tomorrow or today after school?" She asked. "Today's fine for me." I said with no expression. But on the inside, I'm screeching.