XII

After school~

Jimin's POV

After school, I saw Jisoo and Min Young walking away from school grounds quickly. Jisoo told me that Min Young and her are going to the nearby mall.

I decided that this was my chance to ask for advice. Girl advice. I saw Jungkook walking towards the exit gate of our school. I quickly ran up to him but he seemed to sped up abit.

"Jungkook-ah!" I called

"Ne?" He turned around and saw me chasing after him. "Oh. Hi." He said. "I need your help.." I tried to catch my breath.
"Help with what?" He tilted his head in confusion. I sighed
"Lets go to the cafe. I'll tell you everything." I suggested. He nodded in agreement and we headed to the starbucks cafe. The walk there was super awkward. We were so quiet, maybe 'I should bond with him more.' I thought to myself.

Once we reached, we sat at an empty table close by.

"So what is it that you wanted help for?" He asked.
"I...uhm...have a crush on Min Young and I want to ask her out but I don't really know how.." I hesitantly answered, my sentence was filled with stutters and pauses.

"Oh.." I looked at him and saw something in his eyes. Jealousy??

He noticed me looking at him and so, he turned his head and cleared his throat.

"I suggest you should hang out with her more. Maybe, you could ask her when she's ready and uhm, she has a strict elder brother...so, don't forget that you should bring her back home on time." He said and smiled. I knew that he wants to ask Min Young out too but, I'm sorry, my dearest friend, but I love her too much to just let her go like that.

"I understand. Thank you so much, Kookie!" I nodded my head vigorously as I thanked him profusely.

"I'm very sorry Kookie~ but she's mine." I thought to myself.

6pm

"Uhm it's getting late...I...we should go back now." I said, breaking the awkward tension amongst both of me and Jungkook in the cafe.

He nodded in agreement and we bid our goodbyes and left to our own seperate ways.

Jungkook's POV

"I should've known that Jimin likes her too...I mean she's hot and she's cute at the same time..like who wouldn't like her." I said to myself as I walked back home. "I'm too dumb and blind to realise that he likes her too. I should've asked her out when I had the chance..."

Min Young's POV

I finally reached home from all that shopping. My arms and legs felt sore. I crawled my way up to my room and laid down on my bed, spreading my arms out while throwing the bags of clothings and accesories to the side of my room.

I switched on my phone to see this on my notification bar.

' 10 miss calls and 17 messages from Park Jimin❤'

Ok so...I may have turned off my phone the enitre time I was out. God, I'm an idiot. "Remember to always turn on phone, ESPECIALLY, when I'm out!" I quickly made a mental note to myself.

Oh and speaking of which...I put a heart emoji next to Jimin's name. Well, I have a crush on him ever since he joined this school. His red hair really stands out from him milky white skin, making him look stupid hot and his eyes....they're absolutely amazing. The way he smiles...the way his eyes smile too. Sigh...if only he likes me too..

I opened my messages and saw the messages sent by Jimin.

Jimin❤

Min Min!!! Are you there?

Hello?

Min Young are you there?

I need to ask you something.

Please answer me!!

Why you ignoring this boy! ·~·

I hate you!

Just kidding

I love you

Don't make me call you Jagiya!!

Answer your phone, woman!

Don't ignore me~~~~

Yah!

Miss Min!!!!

I swear to yEeZy!

I'll punish you if you dont answer me babe.

Maybe I should start calling you babe!

10 miss calls from Park Jimin ❤

Me

Yah! I was outside. I just reached home.

Sorry for ignoring you...

Hahah!

I switched off my phone and chuckled to myself about how cute Jimin is. I decided to take a quick shower and then, go to sleep.

After the shower, I laid in bed and started to fall asleep but, my thrist for water stopped me. I got off my bed and dragged my lazy self to the kitchen to quench my thirst.

Before I could even enter the kitchen, something caught my attention. It was a figure. It was sitting down on the couch of the living room and there were trails of empty bottles of soju in the house.

"What the fuck?"

~~~~~

BooM! ClifFhAngEr hoEs!

Haha!

Who do you think the mysterious figure is? Ooof hahahahah
Bleh this chapter is so short. Sorry if I kept you waiting. Lollololololol okies im done. Bye lol