III

Jungkook's POV

In the middle of the night, I sneaked into Min Young's room because she has something that belongs to me, my charger...appearently, I used to use the room next to mine, now known as Min Young's room, as a studio. I used to compose songs and learn to dance to kpop songs.

I completely forgot to take my charger from her room when I cleared the room for Min Young. I grabbed onto the doorknob and turned it slowly, so that it doesn't make a sound. I then pushed the door slightly and it made a creaking sound that made Min Young move abit.

I stealthily tiptoed towards the socket, that my charger was plugged into, and pulled the charger out and tiptoed back to the door. As I walked up to the door, I saw Min Young's cute sleeping face. I sighed at her beauty and walked out of the room.

~the next day~

Min Young's POV

I woke up from my sleep and stretched out my arms. I grabbed the towel that I hung in my closet and my school attire. I rushed towards the bathroom and before I could knock the door, the doorknob turned and when it opened, it revealed a half-naked Jungkook, his chest revealed but his bottom half of his body is covered by his towel.

Abs... I shook my head and averted eye contact with him. "Y-Yah! Jun-Jungkook...." My cheeks turned pinkish as I stuttered. He ignored me and walked away.

After taking my shower, I went into the kitchen to make breakfast, since Yoongi-oppa told me to cook breakfast today. As I went in, I saw Jungkook cooking. I didn't know he cooks..."Yah, Min Young...I'm cooking today...tomorrow is your turn." I honestly didnt mind if I cook the next day. I waited at the dining table...while I wait, I packed my back for school since I forgot to do so the previous night.

"Here."

Jungkook placed the omelette on the table for me and headed towards the front door.

"You're not eating?" I looked at him, confused.

"Yeah... I'm not in the mood to eat... why'd you care?" He smirked, causing my cheeks to turn red, I looked like a tomato. "U-uh...just c-curious that's all." I looked at the omelette and grabbed the fork and start to dig in. "Jungkook...this is nice." I looked at him as he wore his shoes. "Thanks." He mumbled as he left the house.

After finishing the omelette, I walked to the front door and put on my shoes. Then, I left the house and locked it from the outside.

At school

I went to my locker to go get the books for my next class, just as I was about to close the locker shut after taking the books, someone ,from behind me, grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the lockers. "Jimin?" I looked at Jimin as he smiled sweetly. "Omo! Did I scare you?" He giggled and I pushed his chest away from me. "YAH! ITS NOT FUNNY, OKAY?!" I beat his chest, multiple of times and heard footsteps approaching us.

"Uh... what's going on?" We both looked up and saw Jungkook, looking at us. "Why'd you need to know? jealous much?" I flipped my hair and waited for his response. "N-No! I, just, u-uh...I want to know....is there anything going on between the two of you?" He looked at me and Jimin shyly and we both laughed.

"Oh..*laughs* No! *Laughs* why would we?*laughs*" Jimin and I walked to class together since we both have first period, Literature, together. "YAH! WAIT UP!!" Jungkook chased after us and well, we all know he will catch up anyway.

Jimin sat next to me again and Jungkook behind me, just like  the day before. I'm actually glad, I sat next to Jimin now. Honestly, he looked handsome and cute...

"how does one even look handsome and cute at the same time??" I mumbled to myself.

"Did you say something, babe?" I know he's a playboy but I didn't think he would flirt with a trashy potato like me...

I was shocked to what he called me by. "B-babe? Don't call me that, Park Jimin..." I rolled my eyes and he smirked a little.

"Make me..." I felt my face turn hot. I felt as if I was going to burst...not from anger but from being flushed with whatever sorcery Jimin is doing to my heart.

What are you doing to my heart, Park Jimin...

"W-what?" I looked down on the ground, avoiding his eyes. All I could hear after that was soft chuckling. I slowly lifted my head to look at Jimin. "Y-Yah! Why are y-you laughing?" I slapped his chest. "HAHAHA...I was just messing with you.." he ruffled my hair and continued to pretend to listen to the teacher, til the period is over.

"Kaja, Min Young!" I felt a hand, from behind me, grabbing mine, interlocking his fingers with mine. I looked behind to see a smiling Hoseok. Omg this boy is literally a ray of sunshine!

We walked to the cafeteria and sat with the other 6 boys.

"Yoongi-oppa~ get me food please~" I made puppy eyes at my elder brother, whom rolled his eyes at my ugly ass aegyo.

"Awwh~ the girl just wants food, Its okay, Min Young! Jin-eomma will get food for you!" Jin stood up and left to buy me food. I giggled softly at my brother's friend acting like my mother.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?.." I turned around and saw a girl from behind me, wearing a mask and a hat, covering most of face, asked me. "Sure..." I looked back at the boys.

"Uh..I'll be right back..just need to go get something..." I smiled and followed the girl out of the cafeteria. She led me to the rooftop and there were other three girls behind her, also covering most of their face with a hat and a mask.