II

Min Young's POV

"How did you and Jungkook meet?" Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside from Jungkook.

"We met in school, long ago...why'd you ask? Its not like I'm dating him and you wanna know how we met..." I scoffed as I pulled my wrist back and Taehyung lets go of it.

Trying to change the subject, I walked around the living room in awe. "So, Yoongi-oppa actually owns this place but just came back from your business trip for 3 years?" I gasped and looked into my brother's small and squinted eyes.

He nodded in my direction and came up to me. "There's only one more empty room that we prepared for you. It's next to Jungkook's room, opposite of Namjoon's and Hobi's room." He handed me the key to my room.

I looked at the boy in ripped jeans and an oversized black tee and scoffed loudly. "Yah! Just because my room is next to yours, doesn't mean anything!" He defended himself and I saw his cheeks turning to a shade of crimson red.

I wondered why though...

Why did Jeon fricking Jungkook blush? Oh my gosh, Kookie...no dirty thoughts, please...

Jungkook's POV

I got off the wall that I was leaning against and walked back to my room and offered to Min Young whether she wanted help, carrying those luggages that she brought over.

"D-do you need he-help, carrying t-those?" I stuttered. "Aish, stop tryna act nice...you've NEVER been nice to me since we've met!" Min Young shot back and continued to chat with Namjoon and Jin.

Fine. You don't want my help.

I continued to walk towards my room at the end of the hallway. I took out my keys and unlocked the doors.

Finally, a girl-free zone!

I jumped onto my cozy bed that was filled with many plushies and a grey bed cover. I looked onto my phone and randomly blushed when I accidentally pressed onto Instagram. The first thing on my screen was a selfie of Min Young and Jisoo in bikinis.

Right..I left my notifications on, especially for her feeds...why, Jungkook, why... How am I gonna unsee that?!?!

It made me blush so hard! Then, I heard the door of the room next to mine, unlock. And soon a soft melody of a tune from a song can be heard next door. SHE WAS SINGING TO IT! I listened close and admire that beautiful voice of hers.

*******

SORRY THAT THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER! AND I DIDNT FIND A GOOD GIF. SO HOPE YALL FORGIVE ME CUZ I HAVE TO GO DO MY HOMEWORK AND SO I COULDNT WRITE A LONGER CHAPTER..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ! ! ! ! ! 💯🎉