XI

"It all started before I changed to this high school..." I told them. "I was from Daegu. I went to a local high school. Good school, I'd say...but the people there...pretty bitchy. I was part of a gang back then. I was the gang's leader. We were called PinkDiamond." I continued. (A/N: if you don't like the gang name feel free to change it :P )

"We hurt people and maybe some attacks were almost getting them killed. I only told Jisoo about this cuz she's my only trusted friend. Now that I've told you, I trust you guys to not tell anyone...PROMISE?" I raised my voice at the last word, it sounded more like a demand than a question.

"Okay. W-we promise.." Jimin and Jungkook say. "Wait." Jungkook says. "If you were a gang leader and all...why didn't you stop and beat me up when I kept teasing you and that time, when Hyuna beat you up...why didn't you stop her?" He asked.

"You see, I want to keep a low profile..thats why I only told people I trust and I TRUST you guys not to tell anyone. I want to burry this past...I wanted to start anew. I changed." I explained in a calm voice. I glared at Jisoo for slightly exposing me that led me to tell them this.

"Okay...so Hyuna's gonna be fucked if she continues to mess with you.." Jungkook mumbled. I giggled slightly at the comment. Jimin just stared at me with both shock and anger.

"Who did what?!" Jimin asked, his loud voice had anger booming from it. "Right, you don't know her since you're new...she's the queen bee of the school and she wants Jungkook all to herself which needed her to hurt me in some way during that process." I explained to him.

"That lil bi-" I cut Jimin off. "No. Its okay. Im fine now." I placed my hand onto his, rubbing circles on the back of his hands to calm him down. Once he calms down, I let go of my hand away from his. His hands were so small for a normal boy of his age, its soft too.

I glanced over to Jungkook to see something in his eyes. A tinge of jealousy.I looked away and pretended as if I didn't see anything. Jisoo, me and Jimin continued to chat about how annoying our teachers are. Jungkook was completely silent and from time to time, I glance at him...only to see anger and jealous in his cold eyes. I would just look away and continue the chat with my other two friends.

"Hey, uh...its like 8pm.." I heard Jungkook say. I turned to him, slightly surprised since he hadn't said anything for the past few hours.

"Yeah, okay." I turned back to the other two, " Let's continue this tomorrow at school, okay?" I asked, while leading the two to the front door. Jungkook went into his room and probably, went to bed.

7.00am

The sun rays seeped into my room. The scent of bacon and eggs came, waltzing through the air and hitting my nose like a punch in the face.

"Mmm..." I muttered as I got up from bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for school.

Once I was ready, I headed towards the dining room and went to eat the bacon and eggs that Jin Oppa made for us.
He is such a great cook...bless his future wife. I heard a sudden yawn. It startled me just a bit.

"Morning...guys..." He said between yawns. I rolled my eyes at that boy. I ate my food quickly and headed for the front door with my bag. "Bye, guys!!!" I waved at them and left the house. Just then, I heard a couple of footsteps from behind me. I thought I was being followed. I picked up my pace and so did the mysterious person behind me.

I ended up running from that person but unfortunately, that person was way faster than I am.

'Fuck! I don't wanna be kidnapped! Im too young to die! Its fucking daylight for fucks sake!' My thoughts came running into my head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was about to pull that hand tightly and swing that bastard onto the ground and sit on his back, twisting his arm the other way round. But I didnt do any of that when I realised that JEON JUNGKOOK was the one following me.

"Jeez fuck! You scared the crap out of me..." I yelled at him and sighed in relief since it was Jungkook and not some random guy on the street.

"Uhm...sorry...i guess." He said and continue to walk with me to class. During class, it was boring as usual but Jimin and I tried to make small convos here and there while the teacher wasn't looking. But, whenever Jimin makes those convos, I felt someone staring at me from behind. And that was none other than, JUNGKOOK.

"Uhm, you okay there?" I asked Jungkook, as soon as the class ended.

"Hm. Yeah. I'm fine." He answered me blankly and got up. Jungkook and I sprinted towards Jisoo and Jimin.

"Kaja!" (Lets go!) Jisoo exclaimed and dragged both me, Jungkook and Jimin by the arm, towards the cafeteria. The cafeteria was packed with students. I sighed as soon as I saw Hyuna standing in front of me with her hands on her hips as she taps the floor with her shoe. I saw her figure coming closer to me and my friends walking away from me, chatting.

"What do you want, Hyuna?!" I snapped at her. She looked taken aback but I was smart enough to not believe that she's shocked. She should've expected me to yell at her at least!

"I told you to fucking stay away from Jungkook..." Hyuna yelled at me with an angry and unpleasant tone.

"Why the fuck should I listen to you?" I talked back. Just as Hyuna was about to say something, "shut it! I don't wanna hear it...Now, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled at that woman who stood there shaking but her facial expressions tried to hide the fact that she was scared by keeping a straight face.

"Fine." She simply said and left with her little minions trailing behind her. "Wow! I've never seen that side of you before!" I heard Jimin squeaked. I smirked at Jungkook, Jimin and Jisoo. "Well, now you did. So don't mess with me. Haha!" I chuckled a bit and continued to walk with them towards our seat, at the end of the cafeteria.

"We thought we lost you in the cafeteria...but wow, hell, I'd never expect you to be arguing about Hyuna telling you to stay away from me.." Jungkook chuckled and we sat down on our seats.

~~

Sorry for being unactive on wattpad. I will publish things quicker in the future! 💜❤💜❤