X

"Min Min...wake uppppp!" I felt a hand shaking my shoulders harshly. "Urgh...5 more minutes..." I say and felt the shaking become even more harsher than before.

"Fine..fine..." I got up and rubbed my slightly opened eyes. Jisoo handed me a glass of water , since, my throat felt dry. As I drank the water, I looked beside me, it was Jungkook. He seems like he just woken up too.

Soon, we left Jisoo's house and went back to the house. Again, the ride was silent. No one wanted to say anything since, well, we woke up not long before we left Jisoo's. The sky was shrouded with darkness and the moon glowed intensely in the dark sky.

As soon as we reached the house, I shuffled my legs into my room. The house was completely silent when we reached.

~time skip to Monday~

I skipped to school with Jungkook by my side. We weren't the first to be in class, neither were we the last. Jungkook finally came to school early enough, though.

I went to my locker to get my school books out. Jungkook following me, of course. As soon as we reached the block of the school, that my locker was at, a group of students surrounded my locker. We heard a bunch of muffled whispers. I walked up faster towards them to see what's going on. I shoved past the bunch of people, of course, Jungkook helped me push them away.

I gasped at what was infront of me. Red coloured liquid was spread onto my white locker and a scent of fish seemed to be coming from the locker itself. The red liquid seemed to be the fish's blood.

"Hyuna...she must've done this." I thought to myself.

I read what the red liquid said. "TAKE HIM AWAY IF YOU DARE, YOU SLUT." I was painted with the blood in big fat serial killer letters.

I opened the locket to find a dead tuna with its guts hanging out, in my locker. I wanted to break down and cry. Instead, I held it all in and turned to see a shocked Jungkook. Jungkook helped me to get rid of the dead fish and cleaned the locker.

"Ring!" The third period bell rang. I freaking skipped two damn periods and maybe three if I don't get to 3rd period, History!

"Great...thanks a lot, Hyuna.." I muttered under my breath.

"I'm gonna burry this.." I say as I wrap the fish in some recycled newspaper, that was near some bin, and place it in a  huge plastic bag, from the janitors closet that was conveniently unlocked. I dumped the plastic bag into an empty space in my locker. I grabbed my books and headed to class.

Jungkook passed a note to me from behind. It said, "Do you think Hyuna was behind this?". I scoffed and picked up my pen and start to write back to him, saying, "no shit sherlock.."
and returned the piece of paper to Jungkook.

Not later than 2 minutes, Jungkook handed me the slip of paper back to me, saying, "Lets meet up after school." I smiled and answered the question with a "yes" and passed it back to him.

Soon, the bell rang. It's finally that time of the day that I love too much, Lunch!

I walked down the aisle of the rows of tables and saw everyone whispering about me as I walked past them. "Hey, its that slut right?" I heard the cheerleaders whisper from behind me.

I wanted to snap at them and give a swift punch to that one girl that whispered about me. God, bottling up these feelings are damn difficult...

"Enjoyed that tuna?" I heard a feminine voice. It was familiar...its that voice that can be picked out from a crowd.
"Jisoo..." I turned my head to the voice, sighing in relief. Thanking god that it wasn't whom I thought it was.

She swung an arm around my shoulder and gave me her heart smile. "I'm kidding...but hey, if we do find out who did that to you, Imma slap that bitch.." She says to me. We went on to buy our foods together.

~time skip to after school~

"I think its Hyuna.." I say as I dragged Jisoo to meet up with me and Jungkook. "I think so too." She says. When we finally saw Jungkook's figure, we hurried towards it. "Sorry, we're late.." I muttered and Jungkook sighed an 'its okay' to me.

"Lets go!" He held onto my wrists. "Wait!" I said. I ran off to my locker and flung it open. I grabbed the plastic bag with the fish in it out of the locker. "We're burrying this first." I led them to an abandon house, not far from where me and Jungkook stay at. I grabbed the shovels that were conveniently located in the house.

"Here." I passed one to Jungkook and Jisoo each.

I grabbed one and start to dig up a hole for me to burry the fish in. "Dammit...curse Hyuna..." I say loud enough that Jisoo and Jungkook could hear. After we burried the stupidly heavy fish, we went into me and Jungkook's home. I led the two of them into my room and shut the door.

"Okay, so we all know that Hyuna is behind this right?" I say, starting off a conversation. The two of them nodded their heads furiously.

Jisoo opened her mouth to say something, until, a knock was heard at the door.

"Min Young?" I heard my name. "Are you in there?" It seems to be my brother's annoying ass voice. "No...its Jessie from Toys Story...I crashed in here cuz in La La Land, they ain't got no lunch breaks." I sarcastically made a remark.(A/N: wtf am I saying lmao 😂😂)

"Aish, this kid...yeah shes in there." Yoongi said. There must've been somebody else. He's obviously talking to someone. I wonder who...

The doorknob twisted open, revealing Jimin in his casual clothing. "Hey, uh...this kid...he was looking for you...so uh...yeah...stay 'safe' ladies and gentlemen!" And with that, he ran off, god knows where he ran off to. Jimin smiled at me and shut the door behind him.

"Like what that dude said, I was looking for you and Jisoo...figured that you might be here." Jimin says. "I mean like why wouldn't I be here.." I smiled and looked back to Jisoo. "You were saying..." I asked. Jimin sat down next to Jisoo.

"Right." She muttered. "Hyuna is definitely asking for war. She really shouldn't mess with you..knowing Min Min's dark past.."

"Huh? What dark past?" Jungkook asked, shocked. Jimin leaned closer so he could hear what my past was.

"You two are really curious are you?" I chuckled and breathed in, heavily.

"It all started before I changed into this high school...."

------
Thank you for 100+ readers 💓