Bride

It took ten days for Ajay to contact me after leaving me high and dry on that day. These ten days are the most eventful days I had. That day itself I met Isha to let her know all the drama happened that night. Though I knew I'm risking my friendship with her, I braved to tell her about my stay in Shaurya's apartment that night. I just didn't want her to know about it from someone else. Also I made myself clear about cutting any friendship I had with Shaurya and I won't be any hindrance to her future.

All she replied was OK. That's it. No cursing or scolding me why I was with her fiance or anything related to that. Though she is gloomy because of her own problem, she never showed any indifference in our friendship for which I'm very thankful. And Shaurya did keep his promise to me and called Isha next day. They went out to some romantic place and dinner which was printed in newspapers. These past ten days it's all about Isha and Shaurya engagement news and the love birds who are in constant dates....in all news portals. Every evening Shaurya comes to pick Isha and takes her for a date and drops her off in her flat. Though Shaurya tried to talk with me once or twice, I gave him bit cold shoulder, making me feel like a bıitćh. But it's good for everyone around me.

While Isha is going through her crisis, my crisis did not even bother to call me for the past ten days. Many times I wanted to call or text him to know how he is, but barely I managed to control myself before I slipped and called him. And then one fine morning he suddenly called and asked me not to go to classes today. Before I can ask what's the reason he cut the call, making me mad.

Obviously I didn't go to classes that day and Around 8 am he came to my hostel and gave me a bag and asked me to dress what's in there. When I asked him why, he replied that today we are going to a wedding and there is a dress code which I should follow. When he mentioned wedding I start to notice that Ajay is dressed to kill in a dark navy blue three piece suit.

"You can admire me later, but I need you to get ready as quickly as possible," he says with a smile when I unabashedly ogled him.

Smiling back I go to my room to get dressed as he wished. A small part of my body called brain, called out to me and asked if I have no brain and self respect that I'm being all smiles and happy with the person who didn't contact me for more than a week. I ignore it as usual, cause I finally made my mind that being with Ajay in anyway is better than not being with him at all. If I get to spend few minutes with him once in a while, why I should I waste that time by being moody and sulking when I can turn that time into special moments with Ajay, which I can cherish later.

Once I'm dressed, I can't help but feel weird. Good weird. Not bad weird. Dressed in a pale blue color sleeveless tulle dress is making me feel extremely happy unknowingly. Especially this dress, I'm having this weird feeling like it is my dream dress that I have been wanting to buy for myself for many years. Ignoring my happy heart I style my hair into side fish braid, apply light makeup and get ready to go. Ajay even brought me heels to go with this dress. Even the heels gave me the same weird feeling as dress.

As I was twirling around, one of my roommate who was in shower till now came out and saw me twirling and let out a whistle making me blush.

"Where are you going this early by dressing like that?" She asks out of curiosity.

"Ajay is taking me to wedding. And it has dress code. How do I look by the way," I ask again to make sure I looked OK. I lied to my roommates that Ajay is my distant cousin from my paternal side, just to avoid any any unwanted questions from them when they see me with Ajay.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful. But...." She stops for a second giving me mini heartattack, "Your dress....i don't know why, but it feels like you are the bride than a guest. Poor bride gonna feel jelly that you will be taking all the glory today." I blush harder at her compliments since it's a rare thing to have someone compliment me. Thanking her I go down to see Ajay waiting for me. As I approach him I see him standing with wide opened mouth and watching me without blinking at all.

Walking closer I call out his name to get him out if the trance. Shaking his head he gets into the car and starts it. Though I try to keep my mouth shut till we reach the wedding place, I couldn't anymore and ask him to whose wedding we are going. He turns to me and whispers, "It's a secret," making me frown. Pouting I sit quietly for sometime, and this time it's Ajay who starts small talk.

"Do you remember this dress?" He asks while concentrating on the road.

"Huh? Should I remember this dress?" I ask him, thinking if I had seen this dress any recently but comes with an empty answer.

"Nothing. Leave it. We'll be there soon so don't worry," that's all he says for the rest of the drive, making me feel weird at his behavior. I don't know what's wrong but he is being extremely vague and I'm not sure I'm liking this.

We reach our destination, it's a big church, which Ajay and his family used to go when he was a kid before they moved out to big present house where his parents are staying. I really love this church, which was constructed almost a century ago and it still retained it's glory. Every Sunday there will be masses conducted in this which I have also attended along with Ajay's family and fell in love with this church. Infact I had this childish dream to get married here with my childhood crush...aka Ajay. And surprisingly I came to the same church, but to someone else's marriage. Sighing at my unfulfilled dream, I turn to Ajay and ask him why does this place looks empty. This church province is looking very dull with no vehicles or humans, when a wedding is about to take place here.

Ajay instead of answering me, he stares at me weirdly for few seconds and take deep breathing, confusing me to the hell.

"WELCOME TO OUR WEDDING AHAANA."

AND that's how people get killed.

###############################

Finally the part everyone are waiting for....

#KillAjayandBuryHim

#MarryAjay

Which # do you think Ahaana is going to choose??