Sadist

Finally updated.

Thanks everyone for waiting patiently till now. Next update (new chapter) will be out in three days. Thank you one and all again for your patience and love and support....

"God!!" I stumbled on a heavily breathing muscular chest which belonged to non other than......Ajay. (Everyone guessed correctly. It means I became too predictable 😞)

Straightening myself I removed his hands on my shoulder and asked him, "What is wrong with you? Always spinning me around like a rag doll?

"Where are you going Ahaana?" He asked panting. He is dressed in the same shorts while covered his drool worthy abs with white tee-shirt. Looks like he came running for me. Awww he came for me. Stop Ahaana. It's not time for you to drool.

"Where I would be going? Home. What are you doing here Ajay? For God sake how did you about me here?"

"Grandma..." I should have asked her not to say about this to Ajay.

"Uhhh.... I don't have time for your child play. My bus is going to start immediately, so goodbye." I practically ran towards my bus to escape from him. Luckily my bus is still there and didn't leave without me. I sank into my plush seat happily, but it did not last even few seconds as Ajay entered my bus looking furious as always.

How can he look so breath taking even when he is out of breath and furious? While I look homeless with raging fever.

"Ahaana come home. You are still not feeling well."

"Nooo. I'm going to my HOME." I stressed on home part.

"God why do you have to be so stubborn?" He questions running his fingers through his messy hair. I want to do that.

"I'm not," I say stubbornly. "And get lost. Don't create a scene." I uttered those same words he said in restaurant. Narrowing his eyes he came closer, bringing his lips to my ear and whispered, "If you don't get down immediately I'm going to do exactly the same."

"Do w-what?" I stutter affected by his closeness.

"Get down Ahaana." He says moving away from me.

"No I'm not getting down. Go away." By now everyone are staring at both of us like we have horns. Like seriously? Stop watching us and do your work people. "Go away Ajay. everyone are watching us." I hissed.

"Nope. Not without you. And I know perfect way to get you home." His eyes are filled with amusement as well as challenge towards me. Saying I will get my wish done.

Shrugging I backed into my seat and turned my head away from his idiotic sexy face.

"Ahaana..." He was interrupted by make voice which belonged to bus driver asking Ajay, "What is your problem man? You are creating drama here. If you are going to buy ticket and sit, just get down ."

I just kept my eyes closed and wishing driver drives away Ajay from this bus. But God has another idea to torture me.

"Sorry I did not want to cause any trouble, but my wife is being stubborn and not coming home with me." My eyes flew open and I turned my head so fast that I was sure I had given myself whiplash injury. "What the fuck?" I shouted. The first time I use F word, and that had to be in a public place. And it's extremely wrong choice of words, everyone seated in bus especially ladies starred at me like I just kicked a pup. And it's funny how everyone knows the meaning of fuck but using it makes me bad. Arghh. Anyway back to story, what did he say? Wife? Me???