Drinks

I'm back......with another chapter.

Don't forget to show your love by voting and commenting as much as possible..... Enjoy

************************************

Next morning I woke up with a splitting headache. I guess my migraine is back. I really wanted to sleep all day and skip classes but can't as I have very important lecture today.

Warning my brain not to think about yesterday night events I tried to get ready as fast as possible all while wincing in pain.

After a long hot shower, I tried to wash away yesterday's memories. But seeing light bruises on my body from his squeezing, pinching, I understood that it is not possible. Damn him for playing my body like an instrument.

Instead of getting angry on him for abusing my body, I felt good. I liked his raw dominance over my body. But only sad thing is he is not mine. How badly I wanted him to continue whatever he did last night. My bad he stopped. Aarghhh!! I should stop my sexual thoughts of him, if not I'm scared that I would barge into his room now and demand or worse beg him to do me right then and there.

I did not see Ajay that day morning as he left for hospital early. I'm fine with it. I too didn't want to see him judging me as a loose skirt...again.

I put stop to my thoughts of Ajay till my exams are finished. Between these days I saw him more than thrice, but every single time instead of his usual glares or judging looks I saw something else....Guilt. When I thought why the hell would he be guilty, my brain lead me to single answer Ishani.

Ofcourse it would be her. Seeing as they are close....almost like lovers, he might be feeling guilty for sure, for trying to cheat on her with her best friend. Even I feel guilty for betraying my friend. Thankfully exams provided me necessary distraction from both Ajay and Ishani.

After our last exam of Saturday, Ishani wanted me to spend a night at her home. Which was fine by me. I didn't want to see Ajay and feel bad for myself. Now that I have no distraction like exams I'm sure I may spiral into depression. So I'm trying my maximum to avoid him.

Later that day we enjoyed our exam free evening by going to pub. It is my first time going to a pub as they are not my cup of tea, normally. Well another fact is I didn't have any friends to go to such places. Don't forget about how I am from a village where pubs are not built.

Mostly likely Ajay's and Ishani's favorite place. Ajay is wild free. He likes everything modern. Unlike me. I am comfortable being conservative and reserved. I don't like alcohol or smoking. But Ishani is from high society, so she has habit of drinking wine now and then which is fine with me. I hate alcohol but not people drinking it, within limit.

Now she is drinking her second glass of wine. I'm wishing she doesn't become drunk and be difficult to take her home. Again my thoughts are going to that night events, how my body molded into his. How nice his hands on my body felt. Oh God!! By this rate I may have to drink to forget some black eyed monster.

Just like bad luck is my lover, I saw the one and only person whom I was avoiding all these days. As if this is the only pub in the whole damn city, he had to come here. He is looking as usual yummy in his white polo shirt and black jeans. This guy seriously loves black color.

He came with his colleagues (I knew his friends, and these people are not his friends. So my guess is colleagues), sat just three tables opposite to ours. While sitting down he caught me watching him. Great now! But why are his eyes angry? why? After an intense eye war I looked away first not able to bear his anger anymore.