Chapter 15-Little Prince

DK POV

ON SET FOR CLAP MV FILMING

I was currently sitting in hair and makeup getting ready to start filming but my eyes kept wandering around. I hadn't seen much of Y/N today and I was starting to get aggravated. I liked to be everyone's happy virus but I really needed alone time with her. I hadn't seen her in so long and I felt like everyone was taking her away from me again.

"Noona! Look at how cool I look!" I turned and saw Dino running up to Y/N and posing in his black suit.

"Wow Dino! You look very handsome!" she flashed him that smile I love and gave him a thumbs up. I clenched my jaw and asked the makeup artist if I could be excused for a moment and she hesitantly nodded. I ran up to Y/N and hugged her from behind.

"Noooonnnaaaaa" I whined into her ear. She turned and looked at me and smiled. She stepped away and looked me up.

"Wow Seokmin! You look great but you need to go finish getting your makeup done, mister!" she grabbed my shoulders and turned me around and pushed me back to the makeup station. I couldn't stop smiling. I sat down in the chair and she stood in front of me while the artist finished her work.

"Noona, you have to cheer me on today, okay? I will work hard for you!" I put my fists up in a 'fighting' stance and she giggled.

"Don't worry Dokeyomie. How could I not cheer my best friend on!" she patted me on the shoulder and I watched her in the reflection of the mirror walking off.

Y/N POV

I was looking through my notebook as I walked around the set to check and make sure everything was in order. Suddenly I heard a voice from a distant. It sounded so nice. I followed the sound and eventually found a closed off room. I looked through the small window of the door and saw Seungkwan. I smiled to myself and slowly opened the door and stepped in.

The song was so beautiful but also sounded sad. I stepped a bit closer and he turned around and locked eyes with me. His face flushed red and he turned around quickly. I smiled to myself.

"That was beautiful Seungkwannie. What song was that?" he turned to look at me and smirked a bit.

"You really don't know any of our songs do you?" he chuckled and moved a bit closer to me. "It's called Smile Flower. Its my favorite song to sing to the Carats."

"Well it was beautiful, it moved me." I smiled and fixed his hair a bit. "Now quit being a loner and lets go on set." I grabbed his hand and drug him out with me.

Seungkwan POV

It made me really happy when Y/N complimented my singing but my heart started racing when she grabbed my hand. Aish. What is with me? She led me back to set and all the guys were gathering.

"Alright, is everyone present?! Sound off with your designated numbers!" she shouted and we did as told. Once we confirmed everyone was present it was time to start filming.

Y/N POV

I watched the screen with the director and I couldn't stop smiling. I really loved this song and all the guys looked so good. Poor Seokmin didn't get a lot of camera time, but when he was on screen he looked so good!

 Poor Seokmin didn't get a lot of camera time, but when he was on screen he looked so good!