Chapter 10-Pinwheel

MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT FOR PINWHEEL

I had the driver drop me off at the next location and take the boys back the dorms to get some rest. I rushed over to hair and makeup where the vocal team were currently reading up for their shoot.

"Hows everyone feeling?" I shouted as I laid down my bags and went to greet everyone.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Noona!"

"Good to see you Y/N!"

Seokmin ran up and gave me a hug and greeted me. I pinched his cheek and told him to get back in the chair so the makeup artist could finish her work and he pouted before going to sit down.

I gave a quick once over to the members who had already greeted me and I realized someone was missing. I raised an eyebrow and told the members I would be right back.

I walked around the perimeter of the location for the shoot. Where the heck was Jihoon? I did another scan and I saw someone walking down a stretch of road that we had cut off so we could film. I recognized that back and I ran up towards him.

I slowed down when I heard a voice singing. I still approached him. Only slower. He seemed lost in thought and I just wanted to listen to him sing for a second more. 

However he heard the crunching of gravel on my feet and turned around seeming a bit startled

"Oh Y/N, its you. When did you get here?" he turned to face me with his hands in his pockets.

"I just got here and I wanted to see everyone and wish you guys a good day of shooting." I smiled and he gave me a small half smile.

"I really like listening to you sing" I said without really thinking and he looked in my eyes with a hint of shyness.

"Do you really?" he asked taking a step towards me.

"I really do. Your voice is like a cool breeze on a hot day. Everyone should hear it." I stepped beside him and linked my arm with his. "Kaja, the shoot will be starting soon." I smiled and dragged him along by me.

Woozi POV

My heart felt like it would pop out of my chest. I had been complimented on my voice about a thousand times but when she said it, it meant something different. I don't know how to explain it but it made me really happy.

When she linked arms with me I didn't mind it. I typically hate any type of skinship but I didn't mind it when she touched me. I saw her looking up at me out of the corner of my eye and I turned to her.