Chapter 7-Rain and Coffee

I knocked on the CEOs door and patiently waited before being let in. We did our usual greetings and traded pleasantries before getting down to work.

"So here is the boys schedule for this upcoming month. This has all the group scheduling as well as individual scheduling." He said while sliding me a rather hefty binder full of paperwork. "I know this seems a bit intimidating but the boys are rising quickly in popularity and are always on the move." I nodded slightly while flipping through the binder.

I was blown away by JUST how full their schedules were. He was right, it was definitely intimidating but I was excited none the less.

I could feel him watching me, waiting for some kind of response. I smiled and closed the binder. "Thank you very much, Sir. I will handle them with great care!" I stood and bowed.

He smiled before giving me a small bow back. "I have great faith in you Ms. Y/N! Please look after them."

I showed myself out and decided to head down to the lobby and look for a coffee shop to go and look through their schedule to try and get a feel for how things would flow.

Once I reached the ground floor I asked one of the receptionists if she knew of any good cafés in the area and she directed me to one only a block away. I thanked her and headed there, binder in hand.

I arrived after a short walk and ordered an Americano with an extra shot of espresso. I still had a bit of a headache from last night and I thought the caffeine may help me focus a bit better. After I got my order I snagged a table in the corner of the café that was right by the window. My favorite type of place to focus.

I set up everything I needed. I had my laptop set up and I laid out the binder and put my coffee in a place where I knew I wouldn't spill it. I started thumbing through their schedule. Seungkwan and Mingyu had A LOT of MCing gigs that were filling up their personal schedules. I saw that Jun and Minghao had a trip to China scheduled for later in the year and as for the group, well, their comeback was only about a week away which meant they had a lot of upcoming music shows to go on.

I sipped on my coffee and highlighted important dates in my book. I was also happy to see that all of the boys birthdays were included in the notebook. I highlighted all of those with pink so I wouldn't miss a single one!

As I was sending out some emails regarding some interests in interviewing the boys, I saw the sky start to grow dark and smiled a bit. Rain. I loved the rain. This just made my job a bit more enjoyable.

A couple of hours had passed and I was just leaning back, watching the rain come down on the busy streets of Seoul. I realized I had finished yet ANOTHER coffee, so I made my way up to the counter to get another. By this point the barista knew my order and was starting up some friendly chatter. I heard the bell to the store ring and I turned to saw a small boy running in from the rain.

"Aish!" he shouted and I recognized his voice.

"Jihoon?" I walked over to him and he looked at me with a bit of surprise.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" he tilted his head at me and laughed a bit.

"I'm just doing a bit of work for you boys." I poked his cheek and ran over to my bag and pulled out a towel I had with me in case of days like these, then I ran over to him and tossed it on his head. "Clean yourself up or youll get a cold." I smiled at him while he looked at me a little confused and his cheeks slightly turned pink.

" I smiled at him while he looked at me a little confused and his cheeks slightly turned pink

"T-Thanks.." he started drying his hair and I ordered him a coffee and dragged him to where I was sitting.

"Drink up and get warm!" I said playfully but also a bit demandingly.

He nodded and started drinking his coffee. I smiled while watching him then I leaned across the table to get him to look me in the eyes.

"Thank you." I said while smiling at him. And he looked me in the eyes, I could tell he was a bit confused.

"For what?"

"The pills." I said.

"I...I don't know what youre talking about." He said before turning away shyly.

"L.J.H. Those are your initials right?" I smiled bigger.

He just cleared his throat and continued looking away. I laughed to myself before hopping back on my computer.

Woozi POV

I peaked at her out of the corner of my eye. To be honest I was happy she went back on her computer. I could feel my cheeks flushing and I didn't want her to ask questions. I drank more of my coffee and just watched her. Her hair dangled in her face. Her lashes were long. It didn't look like she was wearing any makeup either. I don't think she needs any.

I noticed that while she was focusing on whatever it is she was doing that she did this thing where she slightly pursed her lips in a pout. Cute.

Wait. What? Cute? What am I saying right now? I rubbed my head trying to snap out of it. I like Y/N, but not like that. I just thought she was really talented. And beautiful. But all of that didn't really matter. Shes my manager now. I sighed and downed the rest of my coffee before getting up to head back to the practice room.

"Wait, Jihoon!" my heart skipped a beat everytime she called me by my real name. I wonder why...

"Whats up Y/N?" I asked her. Then I saw her quickly packing up her things and running up to me.

"Let me walk back with you. I finished with what I needed and I wanted to watch you guys practice a bit before running down this months schedule with you all. She smiled at me and I looked away quickly. I really liked her smile but I couldn't stare at it for too long or it would be awkward. I just nodded and opened the door for her.

Luckily it had stopped raining so the walk back to Pledis was quick and painless. We got on the elevator together and headed up to our floor. When we got to our floor, the elevator opened and Vernon was there, he saw Y/N and smiled really happily at her and started talking her up. I felt annoyed for some reason but I ignored it and pushed past him.

                "Oh Hyung we were all looking for you! So you were with Y/N huh?" he ran up to me and nudged my shoulder in an insinuating manner

"Oh Hyung we were all looking for you! So you were with Y/N huh?" he ran up to me and nudged my shoulder in an insinuating manner. I rolled my eyes.

"Lets just get back to work." I said annoyed and then we entered the practice room.