Chapter 5-New Neighbor

I had a smile on my face as I headed back to the CEOs office. I was so happy that the boys were so kind and accepting of me. There were some that I wanted to get more one on one time with and learn more about but there would be plenty of time for that!

I knocked on the office door and the CEO called me in. We did our bows and I sat down across from him.

"So how did you like my boys, Ms. Y/N?" he asked me happily.

"Oh they were all wonderful! Very welcoming. I cant wait to watch them in action and learn more about them to serve them to the best of my ability!" I smiled brightly and he nodded happily.

"Well I am very glad to hear that! So the last thing you need to do today is head over to their dorms and move your things in, the boys will be more than happy to help you with anything you may need!" He said casually.

"Oh yes absolut---" I stopped. Wait, what did he just say?

"Im sorry sir, maybe I misunderstood. Im going to be living in the dorm with 13 other men??" I asked sounding a bit worried.

"Yes and no. You will staying in a small apartment attached to the dorms. There will be connecting doors to the buildings but you will have a private room, bathroom, kitchen and living room." He smiled a sly smile.

I felt my eye twitch. I wanted to argue but I really needed this job and then he told me my favorite words, "Don't worry, room and board wont cost you anything."

"Im in! Ill be moved in by tonight!" he smiled at my enthusiasm and showed me out.

I collected my things and started walking down to the lobby. I got on the elevator but before it closed a hand stopped it. I looked up curiously and saw Mingyu and Wonwoo join me on the elevator. I flashed them a smile.

"Well hello there you two! Headed home?" I asked happily and watched as they shook their heads.

"As if" Mingyu said while chuckling. "We probably wont finish up for a few more hours at least."

I nodded slightly. "You guys really do work hard. Please take care of yourselves okay?" I smiled as the elevator opened and they stepped off. "Fighting!" I held up my fist slightly and they both gave me smiles before walking off.

I then reached the bottom floor and headed out of the building and to my apartment to start collecting my things. I went ahead and handled my landlady so I could be ahead of the game.

A FEW HOURS LATER, JUST NOT ARRIVING AT THE DORMS.

Woozi POV

-Knock Knock-

I was laying on the couch when I heard a knock at the. I waited to see if anyone was going to get it and sure enough, no one was. I sighed and stood up and made my way for the door. I opened it and before me stood Y/N. I looked down slightly at her since she was smaller than me and tilted my head.

                "Manager-nim? What are you doing here?" I stepped aside and welcomed her in

"Manager-nim? What are you doing here?" I stepped aside and welcomed her in. She had quite a few things with her so I was pretty confused.

"Ahh Jihoon. Thank you so much for answering. I was thinking I would be stuck out there all night! CEO-nim told me earlier that I would be staying in a small building attached to your dorms but it was too late before I realized that he didn't give me a key." She smiled nervously and ran her hands through her hair. I don't know why but I felt a twinge of something in my stomach and shook my head to snap back to reality.

"I don't know what to tell you, manager-nim, I don't have a key either." I said downheartedly.

"Call me Y/N" she smiled at me. "And don't worry, I didn't expect you to have a key. He mentioned to me that the buildings connected so I was gonna try to enter through your dorm!"

"Ahh that makes more sense. I haven't heard anything about a door leading anywhere but lets gather the guys." I walked down the hall banging on the doors and collecting everyone into the living room.

Once everyone was collected I explained the situation and they all spread out to search. I then turned to Y/N who was smiling at me and I felt my face heat up. "I should go help them..." I mumbled before running away from her.

Y/N POV

I couldn't help but smile at Jihoon. He always seemed like he was angry but seeing him get shy like that made my heart happy.

Not too much time had passed before Jun had come running in the room, "Y/N I found the door!"

"Really?! That's so great Jun! Show me!" he smiled big and had me follow him down the hall and opened the door to a closet.

"Um...Jun...I don't think this is right..." I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. He looked defeated. Then Minghao came up behind him and hit the back of his head lightly.

 Then Minghao came up behind him and hit the back of his head lightly

"Ignore him manager-nim, your apartment is this way." Minghao had me follow him and I patted Jun on the pack to cheer him up and he smiled before following us.

Sure enough, Minghao had found the door that led to my apartment, it was through the laundry room. I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised by the space. I could get used to this.

I walked back into the boys main part of the dorms and called everyone into the living room again.

"I know you guys must be exhausted after working hard all day but I wanted to celebrate our first night together by taking you all out for dinner. Does that sound good to everyone?" I looked around the room and everyone started smiling, even Wonwoo and Woozi.

S. Coups approached me slowly and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "You must not have thought this through Y/N, I think you underestimate how much we can eat..." he said worriedly.

I patted him on the shoulder. "Itll be fine Seungcheol. I found out now that Im living here my bills will be a LOT cheaper so I can afford this. Besides, I wanted to get to know all of you better. So if everyones up for it, lets go!"