THIRD PERSON
[August 26th 2020]

Fight, Flight or Fright.

In a situation like this, it was natural for Elliot's first reaction to mix flight and fright into one. Elliot was the kind of person who was easy to hang out with but he usually concealed a lot about himself and kept away from people who were bigger than he was.

Exactly five feet, four inches in height, it was easy to find numerous males and females alike who were taller than Elliot as most werewolves, after the maturity stage which was age seventeen to eighteen, ranged from 5'6 for females and 6'1 for males. It was also natural for a maturing werewolf to have a grown wolf that stood tall, of course Alpha, Beta and gamma wolves were bigger among the rest.

To Elliot's misfortune, he turned seventeen only a month ago and he was still smaller than the other wolves his age. He hoped he'd grow, magically become a big wolf and serve as a warrior Wolf but he didn't get any bigger and it was a huge punch to the gut. It didn't help that people from his former pack teased him about being short in his human form and weak in his wolf form. Elliot had no luck at all.

The small boy felt like he was destined to always be the ugly ducking amongst beautiful swans and had this expectation to never find his mate, or Atleast, when he did expected for them to reject him severely. That was his worst fear; rejection.

When Elijah uttered the words, 'mate,' his brain filled to the brim with pessimistic thoughts that he couldn't help but who wouldn't?

Elijah was an alpha wolf that was extremely tall in height, his build was impressive and he was gorgeous. It would shock Elliot to the end if someone as blessed by the moon goddess as Elijah was, accepted someone who wasn't as lucky. He didn't even care that Elijah was male because Elliot didn't believe in sexuality.

He cared about how different Elijah was to him and it sucks to say but Elliot felt like nothing in comparison to Elijah. It was depressing that someone as innocent, naive but relaxed could have such heart crushing thoughts, but Elliot couldn't help it.

Elliot allowed his feet to carry him whichever way through the pack house without really paying attention. He was running, his feet moving almost on their own, but he was too consumed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the danger that lie ahead until it was too late.

He tripped over a water bottle that just happened to be chilling on the floor and he tumbled forward, the clear and obvious shock apparent on his face. He landed on someone, the person underneath him releasing a cry out in pain.

Elliot quickly picked himself up, worry evident on his face as he looked down at the six-year-child who he had accidentally injured due to his carelessness. The small boy was clutching his arm that scrapped harshly against the floor, leaving redness on his arm.

"I'm so sorry," Elliot immediately apologized.

The boy was glaring at Elliot as he clutched his arm that had a bruise developing slowly but would go away in one weeks time like it was never there to begin with due to a werewolves ability. Just another thing Elliot was incapable of. He took longer to heal than even a six year old child.

"Dad! This boy hurt me!" The boy called out wildly and Elliot's eyes shot wide open.

Elliot instantly went on his knees, slapping his hand over the boys mouth.

"I said I was sorry," hissed Elliot who was trying to keep the boys yelling to a minimum.

The six year old glared but his yells stopped and Elliot watched him for a moment before he removed his hands.