(Play Heaven by Julia Michaels now)

I bit my lip, moving her ass which was arched in the air as she kneeled over my desk, making me go crazy. I pressed her down onto me and she gasped. She went to object but I pressed my hardness to the back of her and cooed in her ear.

"Shhhh" I covered her small lips with my hand and she moaned as I grinded into her at a torturous pace. Suddenly, my hand left her soft lips and she twisted her body, now straddling my lap. The bulge in my pants grew immensely as she watched me with lust-covered eyes.

She leant forward, grazing her lips down my neck and letting me feel her hot breath on my blazing skin. I closed my eyes with pleasure as my body temperature rose rapidly and my skin blushed a bright red. She smirked at the way my body reacted to her and quickly attached her lips to mine. Her lips rolled against mine and I groaned as my pants got painfully tight. Thankfully she sensed my need for her and fiddled with the belt buckle. She swiftly undid it like she has been doing for the past 9 or so years and stroked my covered length. I moaned at her touch and she giggled into the kiss. She swallowed my pleasured sounds as she continued to stroke me and make me feel even more euphoric than I was.

Shit, I needed her.

I ripped her hands away from me and lifted her top over her head briskly. She caught on and slipped her hands under my t-shirt, feeling my solid abs on her way up. She gave me shivers as she pulled my shirt over my head, revealing my body art. She suddenly bent down, getting dangerously close to the trail which lead straight to my solid dick. Her hot tongue pressed to my stomach and she dragged it up my chest, kissing me in a raw and passionate way when she got to the top.

Jesus fuck, she was hot.

I tugged my boxers down and almost ripped her shorts and underwear in a haste to undress her. Finally, I lifted her onto me, gently rocking into her. Her face was hot and sexy, making me feel like I was going to cum just staring at her face. She buried her face in my neck to stifle her moans and wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her back and kept rocking into her at a faster pace. Her sounds were now extremely loud and I had to roughly slap her ass to remind her where we were.

"Did you just spank me?" She asked with shock. I'd never done that before but it seemed to be appropriate right now. Her eyes darkened and I smirked.

"What are you goi—"I was cut off by her hard tugging on my curls, signifying she was close. I groaned and pressed my lips to hers, wanting to feel her.

"Look at me" I demanded. I had never felt so dominant and aggressive during sex but her animalistic sex appeal brought it out of me. I could tell she was shocked as much as I was but still gave in to my orders. She stared into my eyes which were no doubt a dark green to announce my arousal.

As we rode out our highs together, I stared deeply into her dark eyes, watching her sexy expression, which could make me lose it all over again.

She immediately collapsed on my hard chest in exhaustion and I panted heavily.

Words weren't needed to express how mind-blowing that experience was. It was probably the best sex we had ever had and I had a feeling it had to do with my sudden dominance. She was a completely different person in the sheets. She was submissive and turned over her power for a brief amount of time while I made her feel good.

She lifted herself off of me and redressed with a smile on her face. A blush rose to her cheeks while her mind replayed the event which had just taken place in someone else's office like a movie. I smirked at her, knowing what she was thinking and she looked at me, immediately shying away. My eyebrows rose in surprise. She was never one to be so shy and cute.

It was probably because I spanked her.

I caught sight of the small red patch surfacing on her left ass cheek and I smirked.

She liked it.

--END OF SMUT--

She rested back into me when we were both fully dressed. We relished in each other's company, feeling the heavy weight of our problems drop on our shoulders like deadweight. I sighed, caressing her hair.

The door handle jingled and Jordyn immediately stepped in, our daughter behind her. Blair licked the small ice-cream cone, chocolate splattered all over her cheeks. The dimples in her cheeks popped every time she smiled and took another lick of her dessert. She was so damn adorable but there was no doubt she had gotten most of her personality and appearance from her mother.

She was fiery, strong, fearless, and aggressive and had a pretty blood-boiling attitude when she got into the right mood. Otherwise she was just a normal 14 year old girl who was putty in her parent's arms, speaking like a true child. But I wouldn't want a child of ours any other way.

Jordyn looked at us, noticing our messy hair and wrinkled clothing. She shook her head, giving us a knowing look but Aria just rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

A high pitched noise pinged and the phone's screen lit up. I furrowed my eyebrows, reading the text. My eyes widened.

"They caught a worker"