🔆SEVENTEEN🔅SPOOFING THE STOCKER..!!

Start from the beginning

That lady Stopped her Car and Comes Out From Her Car 🚗.. She Looked at the Car which r Send By that Same Person Rajeev.. And the Car is exactly Likely According to her Wish.. She Mummered " thank you Rajeev.... ", then her Eyes 👀 fall on the Number Plate... " oh Shit..!! How Can I Forget it..!!!! The Stocker Also Have the Number Of My Car Number's Plate..", she Searched Something in her Car 🚗 and Find a Tool and she Screw out the all Nuts of the Number Plate of both Cars and Replaced It..

Then she Take out from her purse her mobile and change the sim Card and Placed it in Another Mobile and that sim mobile she throws in the back Seat of the Other Car... So that if Person Tried to Traced her then she Can SPOOF him....

She sit on her Own Car 🚗 but the number Plate is different she Shows the thumb 👍-s-up to another Lady who Shows her back with Assurance Smile..

Then Lady buckle up herself in her Car Leave to Pune to Meet HER HUSBAND.... and the Another Lady Start her Car 🚗 and do what She tells to do her By that Lady.. And she Also Managed Or successful SPOOF that Stocker....

SCENE CHANGE TO PUNE..

the Car Enter of that Lady in Big Mension while leaving the Big Gate Behind.... And the Name Plate Shows..

SHIVIKA MALHOTRA MENSION..

she Comes Out her Car and Admire The Whole Mension with so much of love which is Not Less Than a Palace

she Comes Out her Car and Admire The Whole Mension with so much of love which is Not Less Than a Palace....She's Having Lots Of Beautiful Memories With It Where She Start Her the Beautiful Journey Of her Life Called MARRIAGE with Her LOVE OF HER LIFE..

Then the Born of her and her Love's Symbol there Bundle Of Joy-there One n Only SON..

SHE TOUCHED THE NAME PLATE WITH ALL HER LOVE AND REMEMBER THE ALL MEMORIES...

Seeing her the Head Of the Buttler Comes to her and Bow 🙇 his Head....

" Mam.. Come.. I Saw u here After so Long.. ", the Buttler Said and she smile Heartily.. And Said.. " How r u..? An.... ", she's going to Ask about her husband But Stop And Closed Her Eyes 👀 as she Know that her husband or her love is not happy.. Is not Well Without her.. While Understanding Her Pov.. The Buttler Said.. " Bade Sir is Fine.. and I'm also.. ", she Smile and Ask.. " is he Inside..? ", she knows that he's Inside.. She can feel his Presents.. While the Buttler Nodded his head in 'YES'