Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔

Começar do início

Me: Where you at?

Gio: I brought her to you're private lounge. I found her sitting on the stairs in tears.

Me: I'll be right there. Thanks bro.

Gio: That's what brothers do for one another.

I smile a bit for that text as Gio is indeed my brother, blood or not the boys and now Kiara are my only family and I'll be damned if I let them hurt her, she was in fucking tears because of them and it's all my fault. I speed walk to the other wing because I need to be there and make sure she's okay I don't want her to stress, I don't want her losing our babies, I will not allow them that power.

When I get to the lounge I see Kiara sitting on the couch with Gio next to her and she is smiling, his always been good at lightening the mood and making you feel better with his stupid ass jokes but somehow it always works

When I get to the lounge I see Kiara sitting on the couch with Gio next to her and she is smiling, his always been good at lightening the mood and making you feel better with his stupid ass jokes but somehow it always works. When Kiara see me she jumps up and run into my arms holding me.

"Are you okay?" She asks if I'm okay, yet she was the one they were belittling, that's why I love this woman to death.

"Yeah babe I'm good, I should be asking you that" I said chuckling a little and move her away from me so I could get a look at her face, to make sure she's good.

"Oh God! What happened to you're face?" She shouts gracing her fingers softly over the side of my face. Its probably red and swollen as I can feel how warm it is.

"I'm fine baby, how are you feeling is the babies okay?" I asked and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm fine! They're both fine, no bleeding and I think my heart can survive a few words from them, without getting depressed." She says but still holding my face. " What happened to you're face?" I knew that was coming.

"My father and I had a few words, let's just say he didn't like hearing the truth but I'm fine, I felt worse pain then this, besides he hits like a bitch and more importantly, you don't have to worry about them anymore. I kicked them out." I said with a smile and then pecked her lips.

"No! Why would you do that?!" She shouts letting me go and looking at Gio and then back at me. "You have to stop them Steph, his you're father and I don't want to be the reason you're family is fighting and we have our dinner with them tonight." She says. And before I could answer someone else does for me.

"Believe me Kiara, our family fight has nothing to do with you, it's been building for years now and it was bound to happen sooner or later," I hear Dante say behind us coming into the room, he grab my shoulder and gave it a squeeze."I'm glad my brother finally got out what was eating him alive for all these years," he says and then turns to me. "It was time brother, now we can work things out and move on. I don't want to lose any of my family." He says with a bit of tears in his eyes. Making me grit my teeth and look away as I have tears myself.

"Are they gone?" I asked him after a few seconds, after I composed myself.

"Nope" he says popping the p. "I took them to one of the guests rooms to rest up before dinner" he says looking down.