The Bullying

Place: At a highschool somewhere in Florida (in another dimension, don’t question it)

Time: I WON’T TELL YOU!

Ryan’s POV:

sigh and walk quickly through the hallway. Screw the locker, I just wanna get to class. At least with a teacher around I’m sort of kind of mildly safe in a way. Sometimes. Occasionally. If my luck is in a good mood.Unfortunately, my speed-walk is not as fast as I’d like it to be, and the school bully soon catches up with me. I feel a hand on my shoulder and, if it were anyone else, I’d spin around and punch their face in, but there are two reasons that I won’t do that to this person:1: He’s my personal bully. And he hurts.2: He’s incredibly, undeniably, way too flipping hot.

Felix’s POV

Place: In a Goddamn highschool

Time: BITCH you don’t gotta knowww

I see that stupid kid with the mask speed walking down the hall.. I know he’s going to try to get away from me… NOT TADAY BIOTCH! I grab his shoulder and turn him around.“What hell are you TRYING to look at you little mother FUUUCker??”  “Well, I WAS looking ahead of me, but now I’ve been graced with the sight of YOUR lovely face,” he says sarcastically. THAT LITTLE BIOTCH.“YOU KNOW I’M SO FABULOUS YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT!” I scream in his face. And then he looked down at his dirty, disgusting, poor people shoes and I swear I saw him blush… WHAT THE HELL??? IS HE GAYYYYYY??? “What are you looking at now… FAG?” I said forcefully.“Well, your face was making me want to vomit, so I had to avert my gaze. My apologies,” he sneers.*WHACK* I punched him in the nose and  he went flying. When he hit the ground he just laid there. Normally he’d get back up and say some nasty comment, but he just laid there. I started to worry. I ran over. Blood was gushing from his nose and mouth. He just laid there. I started to shake him and yell in his face. The only reason I bully him is because I don’t want him to know my secret…

Ryan’s POV

He… He’s not… worried… Is he? No. No one cares about me, no one ever will, he told me that himself. I’m just a worthless faggot. He said so. And I completely believe him, because there’s no reason not to. I get picked on and bullied non-stop at school. My parents hate me at home, they can’t wait for me to move out. I am not, and never will be, loved.So why the flip is he worried?I finally catch my breath and glance up at him. “S-Screw… you..,” I whisper before using all the strength I have left to push myself off the floor and sprint to second hour, since I missed first.You’re being stupid, Cry. He could never love you. Stop lying to yourself. It’ll only hurt more in the end.I settle down in the back of the classroom, as far from the teacher as possible. Then I think better of it and move to the front, because what if Felix or one of his friends is in this class? I want someone of authority to be right there to save me if I somehow anger him.Now, all I have to do is sit tight and try to stop blushing while I think about how worried Felix looked after I collapsed. I guess I could allow myself a little time to daydream….

Felix’s POV

Place: cafeteria

Time: LUNCH DUUHHHH

I grab a tray and get the disgusting lunches they normally serve… except today… It was “I dug this out of the trash can, puked on it a few times, fed it to a horse, put it in the oven and plopped it on my tray”. They really need someone who knows what they are doing in here.Anyways I saw the kid with the mask… I never did know his name but to me his name was faggot. I looked behind me and saw my clan of bros behind me waiting for me to sit down. “Hey, guys, go sit somewhere else. I’ve got things I need to take care of…” I said evilly to throw them off and think I was going to do something cruel to him. I looked around to see if I could find the kid with the mask. I looked at his table and saw nobody sitting there. I walked over with confidence and slammed my tray down on the table. He jumped and looked up to see me and then grunted and I swear I heard him chuckling to himself.“What do you want?” He sneered.“I just… wanted to say something.” I told him“Well say what you wanna say and leave. I’m not up for your bullshit right now.” He said as he put his head down.“I just wanted to say I’m sorry for hurting you for all these years…” I said quite shyly.“I’m not going to believe your bullshit lies. Get the fuck away. I don’t want to talk to you.” He said. I was crushed. Why the hell did I do this to him? I need to know his name at least.“Okay, I’ll leave. What is your name?” I asked EXTREMELY shyly.“Uh…. Ryan… Bye Felix.”“Bye, Ryan.” I said and I walked back to my lunch table.

Ryan’s POV

That was, by far, the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me.  He… He… Felix apologized. I didn’t even think he knew the word “sorry” existed! MIND. BLOOOOOWN.So now I’m sitting here, alone, at my lunch table, wishing I hadn’t been so rude and pushed him away. He was just trying to be nice-NUUU! NO, RYAN, NO! IT’S A TRICK! IT HAS TO BE A TRICK! HE’S GOING TO MAKE YOU TRUST HIM AND THEN HE’S GOING TO TEAR OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND FEAST ON YOUR FLESH WHILE DRINKING YOUR BLOOD!Well. It might not be that bad. But it can’t be that good, either.I will not put my guard down.… But should I?Argh, all this thinking and being indecisive is making my brain hurt. Screw lunch, it tastes like shit anyway. I’m going to go find the Late Nighters. Or at least one or two of them. “Hey, Russ, what’s up?” I ask after pulling out my phone and dialing his number.“Nothing much, just hanging out with Red at her parents’ house. Watching movies. You?”“My personal bully just walked up to me and told me he was sorry,” I say, laughing as I slide my crappy lunch off the tray and into the trash can.Russ laughs. “Seriously? Why?”“I have no idea,” I say honestly as I set the tray down in its designated spot. As I head toward the building’s exit, I add, “He punched me in the hall, I collapsed, he flipped out, I ran. At lunch, he came up to my table and just said that he was sorry for hurting me so much. Then he asked me for my name.”“Did you tell him your real one?”I sigh. “Yeah, it sort of just slipped out. So now one of the people I hate the most is part of the small group of people that knows my actual name.”“That sucks. So much for anonymity. He’ll probably go telling everyone, now. But, at least you’ve got the mask.”I nod, before realizing he can’t see me. “Yeah, that helps. Even if they find out my name is Ryan, they won’t ever find out I’m their Ryan.”“Alright. So, are you coming over or what?”“I don’t want to interrupt whatever you and Red are doing…”“Just watching some stupid movie on TV. Like, the Adventures of Time, or..,” he trails off and I can hear Red correcting him. “Oh, okay, it’s Adventure Time. Cartoon starring a talking dog and an adventurous kid.”“Ah, I see. Well, I guess I’ll come over for a bit. I’m fairly sure Felix and I share the same class after lunch, and I’m not in the mood to interact with him in any way. I’ll probably just skip the rest that class and come back for the end of the day.”“Got it. We’ll be waiting!” I can hear their TV blaring loudly, “With Jake the Dog, and Finn the Human, the fun will never end, Adventure Time!” I chuckle quietly, say goodbye, and hang up, shoving the phone into my jeans pocket as I step out onto the crosswalk.The car almost doesn’t see me. It swerves at the last second and I dive out of the way. It runs into a lamppost and I run to the driver’s aid. After all, it was mostly my fault for walking out into the middle of the street without checking for random cars that are going like, seventy miles an hour. :P“Sir, are you alright? I’m so sorry-” I begin, opening their crumpled car door. But the face staring back at me is one I’ve prayed and prayed to never see again.And the worst part is, my mask is slipping off.