Chapter 9

hghrules

Chapter NIEN

Time: two days later

Place: Fuji (the hibachi grill fiery place thing)

Mitch's POV

I look around at the beautiful japanese restaurant. There are Hibachi grills everywhere in the room.

"How many?" the waitress asks in a polite voice.

"Two," I reply.

"Follow me."

Jerome and I follow the waitress to the table. There is already two men sitting at the table and Jerome sits next to the one with a mask.

Another waitress comes out, "What would you two like to drink?" she asks.

"I'll take a Pepsi," Jerome said.

"Sorry, sir, but we only have Coke. Is that okay?"

"Is Monopoly money okay?" I asked her in a jokingly tone.

"Uh...." she replied.

"Coke is fine," Jerome said to break the awkwardness.

"A-And for you?" she asked me.

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper."

"I'll be right back with those."

She scurried off to the kitchen to get our drinks.

"This place is nice," I say to Jerome.

"Yeah," he replies. Is he... trying to blow me off... again? Wow. That hurts.

She came back within a few minutes after ordering our drinks to give them to us.

Ryan's POV

Time: same time dude

Place: Hibachi thingy

We walk in the thick wooden doors. Everything looks exquisite. I look into the room where they have the grills and see two boys, similar to our ages, being adorable together.

Felix looks at me and says, "Maybe we should go sit with them, huh?"

"Sure," I say back while being focused on them. One of them just. Catches my eye and for a second I forget I'm even with Felix.

"Ryannnnn?" Felix says while waving his hands in front of my face.

"Uh.... Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I say back very embarrassed.

"The waitress was going to take us to the table with the boys," he says excitedly.

"Why so excited? Planning on leaving?" I ask sarcastically.

"OHHHH YEAHHHH.... TOTALLY!" he said back sarcastically.

I chuckled. "Uh huh. Knew it."

"I was thinking we could make new friends," he says to me.

"Friends would be nice," I say back while staring into one of the boy's dark gorgeous brown eyes.

We sit down and introduce each other and learn the one with the eyes is Mitch and the other is Jerome.

Mitch and I just stare into each other's eyes for a second that I completely forget Felix is there.

Mitch's POV

Time: IT AIN'T CHANGIN

Place: UHHHH AIN'T CHANGIN

Is he.... staring into my eyes? I can't tell with the mask he wears but it looks like his bright blue ( I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW IF THEY ARE BLUE.... JUST ACCEPT IT PLS.)

eyes looked directly into mine. Why is my heart racing. I... I love Jerome. Not... not.... Ryan? What is wrong with me. Just ignore it just ignore it.

He notices. how? I didn't make it that obvious... did I?

"Can you come with me?" Jerome says to Ryan. OH MY LANTA. PLEASE DONT DO THIS JEROME. I.... I DIDNT MEAN IT. I PROMISE. I....

Jerome's POV

Time.... BRUH

PLACE.......BRUHHH

Who does this prick think he is? He has his own man and doesn't need to be looking at mine.

"Uh, yeah sure." the Ryan guy says back.

I clench my fists as we get up and walk into the bathroom.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOOKING AT MY MAN LIKE THAT?" I scream in his face.

I waited for a reaction, but there wasnt one. He just broke down. Just like that. On the floor.... Sobbing.

I started to feel... bad for yelling, so I picked him up off the floor and hugged him to make sure he was alright and then I looked up.

Felix's POV

TIME: 5 minutes after Ryan and Jerome leave

Place: bruh.

" I probably should go check on Ryan," I say to Mitch.

"Alright," he says back nervously. What's wrong with this kid?

I walk to the bathroom and open the door and...

"Ryan?" I say quietly with tears in my eyes. I can't believe this Jerome guy. EMBRACING MY LITTLE RYAN. UH. NO.

He looks up with tears in his eyes and pushes Jerome away and runs to me and wraps his arms tightly around me. He starts bawling as hard as he can, now that he's in my arms.

"What did you do?" I ask him forcefully.

He looks at me and runs out the door to the dining table.

"What happened, Ryan?" I ask

"He.... thought I was checking out Mitch and.... yelled at me. I don't want to be yelled at and put down anymore," he pleads.

"I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I promise," I say to him.

"Let's go back out and try to have a decent dinner." I say.

We walk out and see that our salads are at the table. We sit down and start to eat.

"Ryan, I'm really sorry for accusing you of... you know. What I did was wrong and it wont happen again I promise," Jerome says in a very sorry sounding voice.

"Alright," Ryan says back.

The chef comes in telling jokes and starts cooking our food. He throws spatulas in the air, tosses eggs into his hat, and even makes all of us catch cooked egg in our mouth, all of us are having a great time.

"Op op op op," goes the chef as he chops up our food on the grill.

"So how is your evening going?" I ask Mitch and Jerome.

They look at me with worry in their eyes and say, "Uh.... Great. And Also.... Your hair is on fire."