Chapter TEM

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING SOONERRRRR

Felix's POV

Time: dunno

Place: dunno

"AHHHHH!" I start screaming and flailing my arms and legs.

"Calm down, Please." a calm polite voice said.

"CALM DOWN?!?!? I'M ON FIREEE!!"

"Sir, you are not on fire. Now will you please calm down?" They said in an annoyed tone.

I open my eyes and look around to see my surroundings. I'm not in restaurant but instead inside an ambulance.

"How... How did I get in here?" I ask stupidly because I am an idiot sometimes and can't process that someone probably called the fire department and and hospital so yeah... pretty straightforward but hey. Don't judge.

Mitch's POV

Time: THE FUTUREEEE (JK! MORE LIKE... half hour after the fire and screaming and shit.)

Place: Jerome's house (#MEROME XD)

I walk to go grab the phone and go into a separate room so I can call Ryan without Jerome flipping the fuck out.

"Uh... where ya going?" Jerome asks while I start walking to his room. UHHHHHH...... RIGHT!! GOT IT!

"Just need to go to the bathroom, that alright with you?" I say with a steady tone.

"Oh, alright. I was about to ask if you wanted to go play some minecraft." He said sheepishly.

"YAS! Just let me go real quick." I say as I shuffle across the room to his bedroom. I grab the phone and start dialing the number Ryan wrote down on a napkin for me.

"564- 333- 6969" I say softly as I dial the number. (PLS DON'T BE A STUPID AND CALL THAT NUMBER... IF THAT IS YOUR NUMBER... SORRY DUDE)

Bringgg brinng..... BRINNG BRINGGG

"Hola senor." The voice over the phone says. That stupid fuck gave me the wrong number. Little shithead.

"Uh. Does Ryan happen to be there?" I ask.

"This is him, who is this?" The voice says. It sounds much deeper than it did at dinner.

"It's Mitch. Just wanted to check up on Felix. How is he?" I ask.

"Oh Felix? He's doing *silence* fine." Ryan says.

"Everything alright, Ryan?"

"Yes. Everything is going according to plan. Err. I mean yes, he's doing well."

"Oh alright then, I'll see you later?"

"Yes you will."

"Uhhh alright... bye."

"Adios!"

That was... strange as fuck.

Eh. Oh well.

So now I actually go to the bathroom and come out to go and play with Jerome.

*DING DONG*

"I'll get it!" I yell at Jerome.

"NO! I'LL  GET IT!!!" Jerome yells back playfully.

"Not if I get there first!" I yell back.

I run down the the hallway and make a turn too sharp and fall down the steps.

"Are you alright!?!" Jerome says as he runs over to help me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say as I brush myself off.

He drags me along with him to go answer the door.

He opens it and a too- familiar face smiles a horrible grin.

"Hello, Mitch."

HEY guysss! Sorry about the really short chapter, really just wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger because I'm an asshole XD Next update MIGHT be tomorrow to make up for my assholeyness

LOVE YA!