To get out my head I started to clean up. I cleaned up my room, then went to the kids room, I did the girls room, then I cleaned up Lorenzo room. His room had to be the messiest one out of all of them. Separating his clothes so I can wash them. I emptied out the pockets only to come across a thong. That instantly pissed me off.

But why am I even pissed. Again this a whole ass SINGLE ass man sis. And again I'm moving like this MY nigga. I picked up his clothes and put them back in the hamper and pulled the cover off the bed so that it was messy again.

I called Vic off my work phone since I still couldn't find my personal phone.

"What's up. I miss you" She said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Lets go out tonight"

"I'm wit it pick me up at 10. It's 8pm right now"

"See you then boo" I hung up the phone. Then called and checked on my kids because they still wasn't back yet. These fools as at the movies and then they would be heading home. I let her know I was going out and to be safe.

I went and got myself together. And got ready. Once I was dressed. It was 10:15pm. I grabbed my purse and was out the door with Terrell right behind me.

"Vic house first then take us to the hottest club in town."

I was on my phone making videos on Snapchat.

I looked up and it was 11:00pm I realized that it shouldn't take that long to get to Vic house.

"Terrell where we at?" We was pulling up to a building that looked abandoned. He parked and got out he opened the door with a gun to my face.

"Get out"

I slowly got out the car. "Fuck wrong with you" he grabbed my arm with the gun pointing me in my back. When we was inside the building it looked like a nice house. The living room furniture looked all new. The hardwood floors were polished and shiny.

"Have a seat" I listened to the man and walked to the couch.

"No smart comments, no fight? I'm surprised. I thought I was going to have to beat your ass" he said laughing.

I looked at him. I was trying to figure out how I didn't see this snake ass fool for what the fuck he was. I decided to stay quiet. Like I told Damien I'm not scared of shit but God and this nigga here ain't God.

"So you really don't have anything to say" he asked. I ignored him once again. He walked up on me and grabbed me by my hair.

"Bitch you hear me talking to you." I screamed. This nigga was trying to pull my tracks out. Fuck I do to him.

"Thats right let me hear that voice" he said screaming in my face. Then this Nigga spit in my face. I reacted so fast I didn't even realize what I was doing. I punched him in the damn nose. That shit hurt my damn hand. It hurt me more than it did him for sure. He let me go then smacked me so hard I started seeing double. Fuck I do this nigga is all I kept thinking.

"You so lucky I can hurt you like I want to"

I started laughing. "Of course you can't you the hired help. I have nothing else to say to you. Bring me the boss bitch" I said wiping the spit off my face and putting it on his face. I sat down and I crossed my legs. And looked at him.

"You still in my face, chop chop. And don't have me waiting all damn day." I said clapping my hands. I took the remote and turned on the tv.

"You seem to think that I work for you, I don't."

"See when you said you couldn't touch me, you showed your cards. You gave me the power. And I'm sure if you not supposed to touch me, you will be in trouble when the person IN CHARGE get here. Now you can bring the boss here or you can wait until they get here. And trust if I have to wait for them to show up. You will owe me Oscar for the performance I will put on. Now act like you know what the fuck is up and call the mutherfucka you work for."

He grabbed me by the neck. "Listen bitch-

Before he could finish that sentence. Two people walked in that I had no intentions of seeing again.

"What the fuck I tell your ass. Get him and take him to the basement." Four men came and took him away.

"He spit on me and slapped me too"

"Bring me something to clean her up with." He said to another man.

"Why am I here Damien"

"Bitch shutup and speak when spoken too"

"Ella, Ella, Ella. I owe you a whole ass whooping. Shut the fuck up talking to me"

"You think you have power because Damien dumb ass still love you. Let me be clear on something bitch I am in charge not him. So shut the fuck up"

I laughed at her. " you not in charge and he not either both y'all following somebody else's orders." I sat down.

She started laughing. "You wanna know who I work for Riley?"

"Do you want to tell me" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I do, so ask me." She said making a face.

"Who" I gave in.

"Our nigga" Her phone starting ringing. Showing me her phone. "Look it's our nigga" she pulled out her sun and put it to my head. Then she answered the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hey babe"

"Where you at?"

"Where you at?"

"I been waiting on you for an hour. Hurry the fuck up" then he hung up.

I kept a blank expression on my face. She got up. "Let me go see what our daddy want" she said biting her lip.

"But while you are here sit and think about what Lorenzo have done to you. Got you playing wife, but he still my nigga in every sense of the word. Just so you know you won't be touched per Lorenzo request. But while you are here you should think about why Lorenzo got you locked up like an animal. Now let me go see about MY nigga and OUR kids. Call me Mama Ella." She said walking out the door laughing.