Sooyoung's hand went straight to your cheek and there was an ear-piercing slap as you ended up crashing headfirst into the wall. You let out a yelp of pain and slid down, holding your head tightly with your eyes shut.
"Man, did it feel great to do that again." she laughed. She grabbed your hair and pulled you away from the wall, making you crash onto the floor again in front of her. She landed a kick to your side and it hurt more than it was supposed to because she was wearing high heels. It knocked the wind out of you and you couldn't breathe. There were tears in your eyes.
"Awwww, did I hurt your feelings?" she said amusingly. You told yourself you wouldn't cry because of this person again, but here you were, helpless and weak. Fight back. One part of yourself told you. Don't let yourself get hurt, fight back. And you were just about to get up and punch her in the face until you stopped yourself. Jinhwan wouldn't want her to get hurt.

"Get up, b*tch." she spat. You got up silently, preparing yourself for whatever she was going to do to you next. She raised her hand to slap your other cheek and you closed your eyes, expecting another hit, but nothing happened. You opened your eyes and they widened.

It was Jinhwan.

He was grabbing her arm. And Oh God, his face was full of nothing but rage. You saw his other hand, clenched into a fist so tightly that you thought his fingernails would cause it to bleed. He whipped his head to Sooyoung and gave her a terrifying glare.
"O-Oppa....I-I was just....." She stopped and swallowed, trying to find an excuse.
"O-Ow, ow, Oppa, ow! O-Oppa, you're hurting me, s-stop-"
"Try your hardest and keep me from breaking your freaking wrist." he snarled. You let out a small gasp at that. He was actually starting to scare you.
"Ow, Oppa, i-it really hurts!" she whimpered.

"If this grip hurts that much to you, then breaking it might kill you." he said harshly.
"L-Let go, let go!" she said frantically.
"Look at me, Sooyoung." he growled. Sooyoung listened to him and stared into his eyes full of anger.
"How many times did I tell you not to lay a single freaking finger on her? Why do you think that she should have your permission to be with me? You don't own me. When have I ever been yours? She can choose to be with who she wants and so can I. Why can't you just understand that? I've told you this before, and then you go right up to her and start abusing her for your satisfaction? This is exactly why I would never be with you. Even if I'm not with (Y/N), you still wouldn't be with me. At this rate, I have absolutely no interest in you, and you have no chance at all anymore." he said, glaring at her.

"If this is your method of trying to be with me, then you're basically failing miserably because you aren't even close to being my friend." he spat. Sooyoung was trembling out of fear.
"I'm going to say this for the last freaking time. Stay away from my girlfriend." he snarled. You blinked, heart racing out of nervousness. He then let go of Sooyoung. Judging by the way she was crying out in pain, you really thought that he was a second away from actually crushing her wrist, but her wrist didn't have the slightest bruise on it. It wasn't even red. It was completely fine. Sooyoung must really be a wimp.

Jinhwan then grabbed your own wrist and brought you somewhere else. You could tell that he was really mad, but when he heard you whimper in pain, his anger went away immediately and was replaced with panic.
"A-Are you okay?" he asked as he inspected your face. Your cheek was bright red, your side hurt, and your head ached. He touched your head and you flinched, letting out a sound of pain.
"O-Oh my God....." he said, startled. He hesitated, but then brought you into a hug and rubbed your head gently. You didn't know when, but you had started to cry silently into his chest. He gasped quietly when he heard you cry.
"D-Does it hurt really bad?" he asked. No, your head wasn't the thing that hurt, and like every other cheesy romance story, your heart was the thing that was hurting more. You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I just want you back!" you cried as your voice cracked. You let out a heartbreaking whimper. Jinhwan's eyes widened.
"I just want to be with you again. I can't breathe without you. I can't be happy without you. I can't function correctly when you aren't with me. I don't want to do anything knowing that you hate me. I just want you back, I love you, I need you, Jinhwan." you sobbed. Jinhwan was silent, but tears welled up in his eyes violently. He did his best not to let out a sound by biting his lip when he began to cry too. He began to rub your back and gave you soft kisses in apology. One on your nose, then your eyelids, then your cheek, and then your forehead.

"Baby, I-" his voice shook and he let out the name unconsciously. "I-I wasn't mad at you....I was never mad at you. I-I don't even know why you're the one asking me to take you back, I was the one at fault, I'm the one who should be take all the blame. You did nothing wrong. It was me, It was all me."
"B-But I thought you were ignoring me....." you cried.
"N-No, God, no! I-I was scared that to see you because I thought that you would end everything if I did. It was just...seeing you getting hurt, especially by her, I had to do something about it...." he said. You continued to cry, confusion starting to fill your mind.

"I can't believe that I made you cry so many freaking times.....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry....I can't believe I compared you to Sooyoung. I was mad at my parents and it slipped out of my mouth from all the anger I trapped in....I got mad at you for no reason. I'm such an a**hole to you, (Y/N)... I'm sorry." Jinhwan said, his voice cracking. He held you so tightly as if you would disappear if he let go. You sniffed and calmed yourself down, swallowing back your tears.
"You know that I said I wouldn't leave you....I'm sorry that I'm such a bad person....." Jinhwan said as he wiped away your tears with his thumb.
"If you want to leave me now, I understand...." Jinhwan said.
"Did you forget what I said earlier?" You said quietly. Jinhwan blinked.
"W-Well, um. D-Do you, uh....."
"Let's just.....let's just go home. I want to go home." you said. Jinhwan was silent for a bit.

"Okay." he said before helping you up and walking with you to your house.