7 | ❝ The Family Of Three Bears ❞

Start from the beginning

"Noona! Gukkie want to go home!" His eyes were desperately searching for your face and then it hit you.

Jeongguk is terrified of the crowd. 

He himself hasn't been a baby for too long and hasn't been outside either. You did take him out yesterday but it wasn't crowded, not like the mart which was filled with pregnant ladies and couples with eventually a kid crying in the background.

"Taehyung he's scared," You whimper, voice breaking as you rub the fluffball's back in an attempt to soothe his nerves. Taehyung notices your concern and pulls Jeongguk off of him, holding him at his arm's length. Jeongguk was about to burst in a fit of tears, his nose turning pink as well as his ears. He is bitting down on his lips which are set in a frown, his eyes glazed with tears.

You pick up a nearby plush, a rabbit one. It matched the shade of his nose, the bunny's ears, one longer than the other and so were his eyebrows. You shake it in front of him, trying to catch his attention to distract him from crying but it only makes things worse. You throw the pink bunny down and in haste pick up a brown one.

This one was round in shape like a cookie, with small hands and two feet. A mischievous smile with a couple of teeth in the front. One eyebrow darker than the other with a slant to it. On seeing it Gguk's features change but he doesn't relax. You take him from Taehyung and make weird sounds to make him laugh.

Taehyung looks at you as if you've never been with a child, his look one of pure cringe and disgust. Looking through the pile of plushes himself, he finds a rather peculiar looking one. This one the colour of cherry tomatoes, a red heart shaped one with yellow lips. One side of the heart a little bigger than the other but at least it had symmetrical eyebrows and eyes.

"Here, give him to me," Tae demands and you're obliged to hand him back to Tae. He keeps the plush between him and Jeongguk, his baby hands feeling the curves of the plush and punching it a couple of times. 

"Hi, Gguk! I'll be your friend! uwu!" Taehyung hides his face behind the big plush and speaks in a squeaky voice as if the plush was talking to Jeongguk. Gguk giggles, his original self-returning bit by bit.

"Taehyung, can we have a baby?" You spurt out.

"No Y/N," he said monotonously. "Let's get back to our shopping, shall we?" he asks, urging you to forward.

"Gguk~ I'm Tata!" Taehyung continues to squeak, his voice which was deep as a cliff a few minutes ago was swapped with the baby one.

"Gguk say, Tata!" Taehyung keeps urging Jeongguk to say the name but he didn't do so, enjoying the older's unusual voice.

"It's easy, say Tata!"

"..."

"I'm Tata!" Taehyung repeats, unfazed.

"Y/N, is that you?" That voice. You knew it. You've heard it before but you can't seem to place it. You turn around to look for its owner wishing you never did so. 

Song Hyunbin, ex-taekwondo player, now model also called your brother. Now, Hyunbin has always been protective. Scratch that. Overly overprotective. He's one of those brothers who would choke hold as a greeting but also choke the person who even looks twice at you. He has always been a pain in the ass, compared to you he might come across as an absolutely charming, handsome, dimwit but nevertheless, you were family and family sticks together.

He got married recently and you still remember stuffing that delicious cuisine down your throat. After all, his wife's a celebrity chef. It wasn't a surprise when you heard the news but you surely didn't expect to meet him here.