Distance: 15

Kurt grinned at he reread the email over again, and again.

Dear Mr Kurt Hummel,

We are pleased to inform you that your divorce papers are through and finalized with being free. You are offically a divorcée. I hope your life with your now ex-husband was filled with only love and happiness. And with that, I hope you carry on another life filled with more journey's.

- The Judge

Kurt smiled happily, he had read it more than ten times embarassingly. He was offically a free man. And newly single. He turned to face Ariel who was jumping around in her jolly jumper. "Yes baby Ariel. I am free and single." Ariel giggled.

Kurt chuckled rolling his eyes as he stood up turning his laptop off, moving to pick up his daughter who was 11 months old. Burt and Carole had left two days ago, back to Ohio. They both had to get back to work, and Kurt was going to enroll Ariel into daycare so he could go back to work. His boss, Isabelle Wright had been kind enough to allow him to have a week off of work.

• • • •

Blaine huffed. His older sister had finally left back for England over the weekend. He smiled happily at his handy work of cleaning up the kitchen. He was proud that he had made it look equally enough so it actually looked clean and organized.

He had made a shit load of cookies and brownies, and almost all of them were gone. Santana and Brittany ate most of the brownies, where he himself had eaten 10 cookies within two days, leaving only 25 left. But he would just work it off when he went to work out the following day at the gym. It's not like he got his six pack by eating chips all day?

Blaine frowned, when he heard a knock on the door. Who the hell was it? He surely wasn't expecting anybody. He glanced over at the closed bedroom to Santana's room. It was closed, he scrunched his nose up. He knew exaclty what that meant. He sighed walking over to it, pulling it up without looking up. "Alright, I don't want any retail products, my computer is working fine, and whatever charity or function your asking for, I don't need it." Blaine rolled his eyes.

"Well, I didn't know you thought that I was that low?" Kurt fake gasped putting a hand to his heart with a frown. "Are you okay? You seem to be in a bad mood?"

Blaine shrugged chuckling lightly as he scratched the back of his neck embarassed. "I'm fine, I'm sorry I just didn't know anybody was coming over. So I was confused."

Kurt smirked crossing his arms. "Well I'm here." Kurt answered, "My divorce papers went through. I'm free and single."

"Oh- wow? Really." Blaine said raising an eyebrow, letting his eyes drift down to Kurt's lips then back up at his eyes smirking.

"Like what you see?" Kurt asked teasingly, as he took a step closer. Blaine shrugged pulling his hands out of his jean pockets. One more look at each others lips told them both what they wanted, as they leaned instinctively towards each other.

Blaine's hands automatically grabbed onto Kurt's waist tugging him closer until they were pressed together, as Kurt's moved to Blaine's broad shoulders. There lips slotting together like a puzzle piece finally finding the missing piece. As their lips moved together, Kurt smiled against his lips when he felt Blaine squeeze his waist, Blaine moved his hands until he found bare skin, rubbing his thumbs in circles.

Kurt gasped pulling back as he rested their foreheads against each other. He grinned, their eyes staring into one another. "Oh god, I can't get enough." Kurt mumbled pressing there lips together in a fluent kiss. "Your just so hot."

Blaine moaned pressing back. "Thank you." Blaine whispered pressing a delicate kiss on his jawline. "You are fucking sexy as hell, Kurt Hummel." Kurt just rolled his eyes.

"Oh so I've been told by your roommate." Kurt smirked running his hands down his biceps until they held both hands in his. "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Depends, Mr Hummel." Blaine smirked back shoving his hands back into his pockets.

"Do you want to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?" Kurt asked, a hopeful smile on his face. Blaine smiled, chuckling quietly to himself.

"Hmm maybe." Blaine replied wiggling his eyebrows. Kurt frowned furrowing his eyebrows.

"What-"

Blaine rolled his eyes. "Of course I'll go on a date with you, you idiot."

Kurt grinned widely, stretching it mouth into a wide smile that hurt his face. He leaned in for a kiss, but Blaine stepped back. "Nope, no kisses before the first date."

"What- But Blaine...." Kurt whined.

"You will just have to wait." Blaine called. "I have to get my dishes cleaned, I'll text you later okay?"

Kurt nodded huffing. "Fine. I have to talk to Quinn tonight anyways, I'll be waiting for your text, Anderson." He called before he shut his apartment door. Kurt closed it locking it effectively up. He pulled his phone out dialing up Quinn's number while picking up Ariel up.

"Quinn!! What are you doing tomorrow night at around 7?" Kurt asked rocking her back and forth trying to get her to sleep.

"Umm, at the moment nothing." Quinn replied. "Why?"

"I'm going on a date with Blaine, and I need a babysitter." Kurt sighed. "Can you?"

Quinn chuckled. He knew she was smiling. "Of course. I'll be there at 6, so you can get ready in peace."

"Thank you so much Quinn." Kurt said happily into the phone. "I have to go, but I promise to make it up to you later. Bye Quinn!"

"But Kurt!!" Quinn responded.

_______________________

A/N

Hello, ayeeee stuff is happening now. Wink! Wink! Have a great day or night everyone :))

comment, share, vote, view, and follow them.

- Alysha

Distance (klaine fanfiction) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara