Distance: 7

Kurt woke up to his phone ringing and some interesting voicemails from his neighbor, Blaine that made him raise his eyebrows and smirk to himself. After finally waking he answered his phone. "Hello?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Kurt." Replied the voice. "I'm coming to New York soon, okay?"

Kurt perked up. Shit, he totally forgot about him. "Yeah okay... I think Ariel really misses you." Kurt answered laying back down on the covers. Why wasn't Ariel awake and crying yet? He glanced at his phone time. Oh right it's only 8 in the morning.

"I know, I miss her and you both." He said, Kurt could see him faintly smiling through the phone. "How's New York treating you so far? Did you end up getting that job you badly wanted?"

"Yes. And oh my god. It is amazing, I love it so much." Kurt gushed excitedly. "Isabelle is just amazing, that's my boss by the way. You will love her. I hope you get to meet her?" He said the last part as more of a whisper embarassed. The man on the other side chuckled at Kurt's overenthusiasm.

"I have to go back to work, but I'll call you later this week to let you know when i'll be coming to visit, okay?" The man responded, Kurt replied with a okay, before he hung up and set his phone down. He couldn't believe he forgot about him. And that he was thinking about his handsome, single neighbor across the hallway who is probably suffering from a horrible hang over considering his messages last night. Kurt really hope he actually made it back home.

Deciding his daughter was being quite quiet which was unusual he went to check on her. She lay their staring up at Kurt with such wide and wonder eyes. As if she wanted to speak to him but couldn't. Kurt smiled, his father had said that she wouldn't talk until maybe one going by when Kurt was a baby. Kurt picks her up walking over to the change table to change her diaper and put some more comfier clothes on her.

Ariel giggled wiggling around causing for Kurt to struggle getting her dressed. "You are such a little wiggly worm." Kurt cooed grinning at her as he carried her out to the kitchen to fix up breakfast for himself and her and his brew up his own coffee.

● ● ●

Blaine woke up with a groan and a smack of his arm flying over his eyes to hide from the sunlight streaming through his curtains in confusion. Why the hell did his head hurt and why was their sunlight streaming into his window? Who the fuck allowed light to be on. It must be like six in the morning. He groaned rolling over and stuffing his face into his pillow that smelt like alcohol.

Fuck. He had a hangover from hell.

He sat himself up pulling his blinds closed as he rubbing a hand over his eyes. He didn't know what he wanted to do right now, should he physically get up and see the damage he did or go back to sleep? He sighed deciding he should get up and start his day of driving coffee and dry toast. He looked up at his clock. Holy shit, it was almost ten already. He walked down out of his room into the kitchen looking around as he went to find his phone.

God. He hope he didn't send any weird messages or calls to anybody.

Blaine pulled open his voicemails and phone text conversations. He groaned when he noticed he sent three to Kurt and one to a friend from college. He rolled his eyes, this sucked. He really wishes he knew what he sent to Kurt. What if Kurt stopped talking to him because of what he said and he never knew what he said. He stopped his rambling when he heard a knock at the door.

Who was that? Blaine thought, it couldn't be Cooper because he is sleeping on his couch currently cuddled like a baby into the side of the couch cushions. Blaine opened the door wide disheveled from sleeping, his curls splayed all over his face. "Hey..." Kurt said nervously holding his baby girl.

"Hi." Blaine said scratching the back of his neck. "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes." Kurt replied giggling as he bites his lip. "I got a few interesting messages that i'm going too help you with your horrible hangover while we entertain my daughter and come up with some ideas for a new school for you, okay?"

Blaine nodded. He felt like he was getting scolded. "Okay." Blaine agreed, he was honestly scared to even say no. "I'm going to get myself dressed and more presentable. I'll be back."

Kurt nodded smiling and rolling his eyes fondly. "Your hilarious, but okay. I'll make more coffee and build you some toast." Blaine nodded excitedly smiling like a child.

"Okay! Thank you." Blaine hopped on over to his bedroom to get himself looking more presentable and less like a slob trying to act normal. He pulled on his best jeans and shirt he could find that was actually clean and not in his laundry hamper.

Blaine came back out looking at the scene before him. It looked so domestic with Ariel in her carseat on the kitchen counter while Kurt cooked in the kitchen. Blaine could only dream of this life with a wistful sigh catching Kurt's attention. "Hey, you look... awoken."

Blaine rolled his eyes sitting himself down at the counter and cooeing in at Ariel. "Hey little girl!" Blaine grinned at her. "Did you have a good breakfast?"

Santana arrived an hour later smirking and raising her eyebrows wiggling his eyebrows questiongly at Blaine. "Not that it matters?" Santana continued. "But what the hell are you doing here?"

Kurt gaped biting his lip. If he was entirely honest he wasn't sure what he was doing here with his child. "Well, I thought maybe I could be helpful and nurse Blaine back to health from his nasty hangover he had." Kurt smirked.

Santana chuckled. "So you guys are like dating now than?"

"No!!" They both said in unusion.

Santana smirked rolling her eyes as she peered into the car seat. "I think their lying." Santana chuckled before walking off towards her bedroom past the couch. Cooper arose from the dead rubbing his eyes.

"Fuck, I need water." Cooper groaned falling back onto the couch armrest.

Kurt smirked. "Idiots." He mumbled, but then added. "Coming right up." Kurt couldn't help but watch his daughter and neighbor bond and exchange smiles to each other as Blaine tickled her and talked to her. Kurt knew his daughter was falling in love with his neighbor and Kurt might be falling in love with him.

_______________________

A/N

Hello!!! This was an interesting chapter. I honestly wasn't planning on ending it like that but I couldn't help it. Anyways.... comment, view, share, vote, send me feedback too please!!

- Alysha