Distance: 4

Blaine smiled. The neighbor's daughter was adorable, he found it humorous when he saw her crawling into his apartment while he was in the kitchen. "Why hello there little girl." Blaine cooed leaning down to her height, she looked up frowning. It seemed like she was nervous then thought fuck it and grabbed onto Blaine's knees pulling herself up. She grinned. Blaine chuckled, simply adorable. It wasn't until ten minutes later he saw a blonde women with bright blue eyes rushing towards him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry... she must have crawled in here." The women sighed picking up the little girl. "Don't do that to me young lady, or else daddy Kurt will be very upset." She looked back at the man. "I'm Quinn and this is Ariel. I babysit for your neighbor Kurt."

"Oh well nice to meet you." Blaine blushed shaking the offered hand. "I'm Blaine, I have a roommate named Santana." Quinn nodded smiling.

"Again, i'm so sorry, I'll see you around." Quinn waved before she left closing the door behind her. Blaine sighed, so that was Kurt's adorable daughter, he grinned. She looked a lot like him. He hopped back up.

Blaine shook his thoughts away from the memories trying to focus on the knocking on his apartment door, he was pretty sure Santana would come right in with having a key and all. He got up slightly confused on who would be knocking at nine at night. Pulling open the door he was greeted with his neighbor, Kurt. "Oh umm, hello?" Blaine said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hi." Kurt answered breathlessly. "I just came to apologize for the behavior my daughter gave when she went into your apartment." Kurt scratched his neck. "Thank you for not like stealing her or anything." That caused Blaine to laugh as he rolled his eyes.

"It's alright Kurt, I left my door open by accident, I usually do that when it gets hot in here." He shrugged.

"But it's in the middle of the winter?" Kurt shrieked a little too loudly causing himself to blush deeply. Get your head in the game, Hummel, Kurt thought, you can't be flirting. Blaine grinned back rolling his eyes.

"It's only November." Blaine answered crossing his arms. He couldn't get over how gorgeous his neighbor really was despite having a baby. "Would you like to come in?"

"Oh umm? Sure." Kurt shrugged, he really had nothing better to do. Blaine smiled followed with a 'great' as he led his guest inside closing the door behind him. "I hope I can hear Ariel from here." He added worriedly.

"You'll be fine." Blaine huffed out a nervous chuckle. "Would you like some wine and we can watch a few movies?"

"Sure, as long as I get to choose the movies." Kurt excitedly got up hurrying over to the movie case once Blaine had nodded and moved into the kitchen. By the time Blaine got back carrying the red wine bottle and two wine glasses Kurt was back on the couch having already put the movie in.

"Which movie did you choose?" Blaine asked with interest sitting down beside him and setting the contents in his hands onto the coffee table in front of them.

"Mamma Mia." Kurt sighed happily. "Then wicked, and me before you." Kurt glanced at Blaine's face to make sure those were okay choices. Blaine's eyes lit up like a christmas tree.

"I love all three of them." Blaine answered automatically, because he really did love them all. By the end of Mamma Mia they were both singing along, doing the dances moves they could easily do in their seats. It had been 2 hours already that Kurt had been here Blaine was well on his way to being already tipsey with the half a bottle of wine they had left.

When popular started up on the dvd player Kurt began singing the one part of Kristen Chenoweth's character making Blaine grin and jump in for the chorus. They were so in sync with each other as they stared one another grinning happily at each other. Santana found them that night dancing in the living room singing along to the muscial's songs including for good and defying gravity.

Kurt went back to his apartment that night closing the door behind himself. It was 1 in the morning, no wonder he was really tired as he fell down face first onto his bed in his jeans and t shirt still on. He slept a peaceful sleep that night only to be woken up by his daughter, Ariel crying and his phone ringing next to his ear. He picked the phone up swiping to the right as he pressed it to his ear.

He padded his feet down the hallway towards his daughter's room checking the stove clock.

7:00 am.

"Hello, is this Kurt Hummel?" The speaker asked, Kurt yawned picking his daughter up and cradling her in his arms as he rocked her back to sleep setting his phone on speaker phone.

"Yes this is him speaking." Kurt answered rocking back and forth on his feet watching her fall back to sleep. "Who am I speaking too?"

"Oh this is Isabelle Wright from vogue?" Kurt's eyebrows rose in surprise. "I was wondering if you could come in today too work here?"

"Umm wow..." Kurt breathed out shocked. "I think I will be able too. I'll have to ask my babysitter."

"Of course, I'll call you back in fifteen minutes too confirm." Isabelle replied. "See you hopefully soon, Mr Hummel." And then she hung up. Kurt quickly pressed hang up and then set his daughter back into her crib, he was about to click on Quinn Fabray's contact before he realized she was busy today with her work.

Shit.

He thought fast and before he knew it he was knocking on Blaine's door. "Blaine!! Blaine!!" Kurt shouted from behind the door knocking on it until his neighbor finally opened the door looking confused, tired and only dressed in sweats. His curls were crazy looking. "Oh thank god, do you work today?"

"Umm, not until later this afternoon, why?" Blaine replied confused as he tried to rub the sleep away from his eyes.

"I just got the Vogue job, and I really need a babysitter for Ariel because Quinn is busy today. Can you watch her for me until 2?" Kurt pleaded with his eyes.

"Of course." Blaine sighed nodding. "Just bring her over in like twenty okay? I need to freshen up." Kurt nodded grinning.

"Thank you so much!!" Kurt pulled Blaine into a tight hug before realizing it was awkward and hurrying back to his apartment. Blaine closed the door sighing as he went to get himself ready for a very long day.

Kurt arrived as he said twenty minutes later with his daughter's baby stuff, a key, and her dressed. "Here is all of her stuff, she likes her food at noon and a nap at 2, but I should be back by then." Kurt explained hurriedly. "My cell, and work number is on the paper in the diaper bag, she loves taking walks."

"Okay." Blaine said soaking up all the information provided. "I have work at 2 so you better be home by then." Kurt laughed saying goodbye to Ariel as he kissed her cheek and waved to Blaine until he disappeared around the corner. Blaine turned to look at the baby in his arms a stroller already pushed into his house. "Well, look's like it's just me and you little girl."

___________________________

A/N

Hello!! I'm honestly pretty excited about this book right now, I hope it goes over well with everybody else.

Make sure you comment, vote, read, view, or share it :))

- Alysha