Distance: 5

Blaine looked down at the little girl. He had fed her already and was just trying to figure out how to work the stroller when he noticed his roommate, Santana walking into the house through the wide open door. "Why hello Blainers..." Santana cheerfully smirked raising a perfectly manicured eyebrow at him. "Why the hell do you have a baby? You didn't get any girl pregnant and she just dropped her off or something?"

"No." Blaine rolled his eyes. She could be too much sometimes. "I'm gay and not stupid, this is Kurt's daughter. I met him last night." Santana laughed. Laughed actually out loud.

"Oh my god." Santana grinned. "You are totally falling for that boy." Blaine glared at her setting the little girl into the stroller once he figured out the manual instructions.

"Shut up, Satan." Blaine muttered. "I'm taking her for a walk to central park to see all the birds and water." Santana nodded waving goodbye too him as she laughed a little more.

"You are so smitten, young man." Santana called to him while he walked down the hall towards the elevator, Blaine responded with the middle finger as he walked into the elevator pushing the stroller in beside him. He couldn't believe Kurt trusted him after one day of knowing who he was. They had only been talking for a week out on the fire escape.

He smiled at all the mother's out on their evening strolls with babies, and children of all ages. He was stopped rather abrutely when somebody began speaking to Ariel. "Why aren't you just the cutest little baby around?" The women grinned talking in her baby voice. He always found it awkward when adults began talking like that.

"Oh umm thank you?" Blaine answered back blushing slightly. What the hell was he doing? The baby doesn't even have his genetics.

"She is so cute, how old is she?" The women asked.

"Oh I'm not really sure... 6 months or so?" Blaine questioned scratching the back of his neck in awkwardness.

"You don't know the age of your own baby..." The women said raising both eyebrows. "Wow."

"Well she's actually not mine- and she's gone." Blaine sighed pursing his lips together. Now he was probably labeled dick dad with how shitty he probably looked. He looked around before deciding that he should hurry on over to the New York beach. Suddenly wondering if she ever saw what a beach looked like? He picked her up as he carried her down towards the door, toeing off his shoes and stepping into it splashing it around on his feet as she giggled and stared at the ground in bewilderment.

Ariel squealed tugging on Blaine's t shirt grinning. He smiled back at her, babies smiles were so contagious that he couldn't help but grin back. He checked out the time and realized they should probably head back to the apartment, it was 20 minutes walking from here and they had a half hour until Kurt would be their to pick her up and he would head back to work for his meeting with the principal.

Blaine made it back with 10 minutes to spare, he practically forced Santana to watch Ariel while he headed into his bedroom to change into his work clothes, a suit for his meeting. He needed to look professional. Kurt arrived at exactly on time, thanking Blaine and then heading back to his apartment. Blaine didn't have enough time to question him about his day so he headed off to work. He was getting curious but nervous about this meeting.

● ● ●

"Mr Anderson, and Mr and Mrs Belle, the principal would like to see you now." The secretary smiled earily at all three of them. Blaine followed behind the Belle's, why would they be joining the conversation.

"Thank you for coming in. Please take a seat all three." Principal Williams said staring them all down. "Now it has been brought to my attention by Elizabeth Belle's parents, Amy and Rick that you are gay? And are spreading your gayness around in the classroom? Is that correct Mr Anderson?"

This was not what he was expecting. "Umm well, I was asked on Tuesday by Micheal, a boy in my class if it was okay to have to daddie's." Blaine answered shrugging. "So too comfort him, I told him I like men. What is so wrong about that?"

"The problem is that not all kids should be exposed to that kind of... stuff." Mrs Belle, Amy was her name replied. "These kids are in grade two, and you think it was a good idea to tell them and fill their brain's with gay thoughts of it being okay."

Blaine huffed. "Oh my god. You guys are all homophobes." Blaine growled. "Why would you hire me if you knew I was gay?" He glared daggers at the prinicpal. He was a real jackass. He couldn't believe they were all against him being gay. He was so done with this.

"Because you we're the best and so we had to keep you despite your... differences." The principal sighed.

Blaine rolled his eyes. "If you can't fucking appreciate my greatness and let me be gay then you should forget about me working here." Blaine got up walking towards the door. He definitely didn't want to be someplace he wasn't accepted where he can have happiness being himself.

"If you walk out that door, then you're fired." The principal spat as if it was a disgrace. Blaine grinned walking out the door and slamming it just to be a jerk. He noticed his student, Micheal was standing there.

"Mr Anderson?" Micheal asked looking up at him. "What are you doing? Why are you angry?"

Blaine sighed kneeling down to his height. "What are you doing here?" He asked confused. "Where are your parents?"

"Waiting to get an interview with the principal." Micheal shrugged. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes I'm fine Micheal." Blaine smiled ruffling his hair. "I have to go now, okay?" He hugged the small boy before he walked over to his classroom, he had to gather up all of his belongings and take them home.

________________________

A/N

:)) comment your thoughts, like holy crap I'm so tired.

- Alysha