Distance: 11

Quinn came over right away after his phone call, she found him an hour later curled into a ball totally fast asleep, Quinn almost laughed at the scene until she remembered what she should be doing and trying to comfort him, although she had no idea why. It was strangely quiet inside. "Kurt?" Quinn said shaking Kurt's limp body, a few times. "Wake up."

Kurt groaned throwing an arm over his face as if it would help his dilemma any better of actually wanting to wake up. "What do you want Quinn?" Kurt mumbled. Quinn rolled her eyes smacking his arm, making Kurt sit up abrutely. "Fuck, what the hell?"

Quinn crossed her arms glaring daggers at her best friend. "Get the hell up, you called me over to come comfort you from some fucked up shit you most likely did, I don't hear crying from Ariel so unless you sent her to Blaine's house?something is obviously wrong with you." Quinn breathed out in one huff. "Now tell me what happened!"

Kurt sniffled, as he broke back into crying, sitting himself up onto his ass as he wiped the grossness of snot that had ran down his face, not carong about his favorite sweater now covered in it. Quinn gasped shocked. Something was definitely wrong with Kurt. "I messed up real bad, Quinn."

"Well obviously, you just wiped your nose on your sweater." Quinn exclaimed scandelized. Kurt sighed.

"I don't even care, I just I kissed Blaine, and totally forgot about Micheal." Kurt continued on. "How could I have forgotten my husband!!"

Quinn's eyes went wide. Well she certainly wasn't expecting that. "Micheal actually came to see you?" Quinn asked. "Why all of a sudden would he do that?"

Kurt shrugged, moving himself to sit on the couch. "He had been calling me to check in on myself and Ariel." Kurt replied. "But mostly just on Ariel."

Quinn nodded frowning in concentration. "You also kissed Blaine? Right when Micheal, your husband walked inside?"

"Yes." Kurt sniffled again, for the third time in fifteen minutes. "And then he took off with Ariel, and right after Blaine left me. I'm all alone, and I have nobody but myself stupid self, and my stupid mistakes." Quinn looked taken back as she pulled Kurt into her arms.

"You know what we're going to do?" Quinn stated suddenly sitting up better to stare back fully at Kurt watching as he mimed her actions and movements. "You are going to file for custody, tomorrow, by going to the police station as soon as it opens, then file a domestic abuse for him hitting you, okay?"

Kurt nodded. "Okay." He agreed. "But how am I going to know what to do after that? How can I get my baby girl back?"

"By playing dirty, and winning the court over." Quinn answered. "Let's go sleep, I'll set an alarm for us."

                                •       •      •     •

Blaine paced the kitchen floor, wringing his hands together trying to find words to say, or use, but finding none. Santana rolled her eyes. "Quite pacing. Your wearing the floor out, and it's making my head hurt." Santana snarled sarcastically. Blaine only stopped for a few minutes before he continued again.

"Fuck. He totally lead me on, Santana!" Blaine stated stopping for a breath. "We fucking kissed and then his apparently so called husband walked inside, like what the hell is that? He didn't even tell me he was married." Santana opened her mouth to talk but Blaine ignored her in favor of continuing to talk. "But no, he leads me on, while talking to his husband behind both of our backs he cheated."

And I was so stupid to think a hot guy like him would be single? Especially when he had a baby." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Can I talk now?" Santana asked. "Because I'm going to talk anyways.... I think you are stupidly in love and that you should give him some time to himself before you call or text him okay?" Blaine groaned, he seriously couldn't figure out how she could simply read his mind. "You need to calm yourself down and go to sleep. He has plenty of things to do before he worries about you."

Blaine sighed frowning as he plopped himself on their three seater couch. "I guess your right." Blaine answered defeated.

Santana smirked. "Of course. I'm always right, now go get to sleep, okay?" Santana motioned him off towards his bedroom with no room to argue Blaine headed in the direction of his room except he turned and climbed out the window onto the fire escape. And for one moment he hoped and prayed that he would see Kurt show up on the fire escape as well.

But he never did. And part of Blaine was saddened but the other part was filled with relief that he wouldn't have to face his date- boyfriend- neighbor? He wasn't entirely sure what he should call him, since the man he was falling in love with was married and had a baby.

Blaine stayed outside for a little while longer, and finally when he could barley keep his eyes open did he go to his bedroom, his head hit the pillow and then he was out cold.

• • • •

Kurt was awoken by the sound of his phone going off, he groaned rubbing his eyes as he reached blindly to look for his phone. "Hello?" He asked sleepily.

"Hello Mr Hummel. This is Officer Harrison, i'm calling to let you know that your husband Micheal Hummel has filed for custody of your daughter. We would like you to come down to the police station this morning so we could figure this out." The officer spoke seriously. "What time are you able to arrive?"

"I-I umm.... come in like 15 minutes." Kurt said sitting up more, as he pushed Quinn repeatedly until she finally opened her eyes with a confused expression on her face. "Okay, thank you officer- I'll see you soon." He hung up turning to Quinn. "Get dressed, we have to be at the station in fifteen, and we can't be late."

Quinn nodded in understanding. "What happened?" She asked turning her alarm off and going to get some clothes to change into.

"Micheal filed for custody of Ariel."

"Oh my god, that bastard."

"I know right." Kurt growled. "Ready to go?" He pulled his sweater on over his shirt, as he looked himself in the mirror. Quinn nodded followed with a-

"Let's go."

They arrived at the police station, Kurt heading straight to the counter. "Kurt Hummel."

"Kurt, great, come on right through here. We would like to speak with you." The officer smiled, leading Kurt to the back room. "We understand your husband as filed for full custody correct?" Kurt nodded. "Okay, and we we're wondering what your thoughts on this we're exactly?"

"I want to file custody for my daughter, Ariel." Kurt breathed out his eyes looking back into the officer's. The officer Harrison smiled in understanding, as she set herself down at her own desk.

"Of course, and anything else you want?" Officer Harrison asked with raised eyebrows. "I see you guys aren't divorced."

"Something happened last night, and we got into a fight...." Kurt explained. "I want to file a complaint about him." He paused staring at the officer, who motioned for Kurt to continue. "He hit me."

"Oh dear...." Office Harrison exclaimed taking in the bruising on his cheek. "Yes of course, okay. You're going to have to sign these papers to file for custody. And your court hearing with be scheduled soon."

• • • •

A/N

So I got a new phone and it is the best thing i've ever boughten for myself, and i'm absolutely loving it currently.

Comment, Vote, View, Share, or anything!!

- Alysha